Arby’s Roast Beef Sandwich for 64-cents on Monday July 23rd

Arby’s was founded back in 1964 and a 64-cent Roast Beef Sandwich can be yours on Monday’s anniversary.  Check out Arby’s on Facebook and the coupon is found on the timeline in the year 1964.  Just 64-cents is a nice deal for the classic Roast Beef Sandwich, but I’m more of a Beef ‘n Cheddar fan myself… and what ever happened to the Big Montana?

To celebrate our 48th Anniversary next Monday, July 23rd, we’re giving away coupons for a $0.64 Roast Beef Classic Sandwich! Find the coupon back in 1964 on our Facebook Timeline!

6 comments on “Arby’s Roast Beef Sandwich for 64-cents on Monday July 23rd

1. Keith says:

I missed the Big Montana myself, but I realized that their pricing now included three sizes of both the regular roast beef, and beef ‘n cheddar.

I think they size each as Classic, Mid and Max…. I can tell you that the “max” size seems to be on-par with that of the Big Montana. It’s friggin huge, and you can get it in the beef ‘n cheddar version.

Awesome. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vxQqdFOeoM

2. Bob Smith says:

Is there any difference between today’s 7-oz large sandwich and the Big Montana?

3. Rusty Shackleford says:

Like other people have said, the Big Montana is the same thing as the MAX size roast beef sandwich. Exactly the same thing, I believe. The cheddar version is way too heavy for me with the extra dose of that weirdly-textured liquid cheddar, but the onion roll or whatever almost makes up for it.

4. kikurage says:

64-cent is just a good trial price. I know it is a marketing activities, but I will try it…

5. Lancaster says:

Funny that they should reference their early days. According to what I’ve read from old-timers on the Roadfood forums, in the ’60s and ’70s Arby’s signature product was strikingly different: carved to order from giant “steamship rounds” of real unprocessed beef. *wistful sigh*

6. MP says:

Got mine for lunch. It was delish.