Snack Size Spicy Chicken McBites for $1.00 June 25-29

Today through Friday, get a Snack Size portion of new Spicy Chicken McBites from McDonald’s for just a buck.  I bought my snack size for $1.99 last week.  Nice deal.  Read my full review here.

15 comments on “Snack Size Spicy Chicken McBites for $1.00 June 25-29

1. Max Ritter says:

I can get 5 spicy chicken nuggets at Wendy’s for $1 anytime. That seems like a better deal.

2. Griffin says:

Wendys doesn’t have the good creamy ranch….

• Guest says:

Watered down ranch dressing is good?

• Crysta says:

Wendy’s Heartland Ranch and McDonald’s Creamy Ranch are virtually identical. The only differences are that McDonald’s lists buttermilk before vinegar and uses actual sugar instead of high fructose corn syrup and appears to be less processed.

It’s not really enough to affect the flavor that much though. This is just brand loyalty at work. :P

3. Unknown says:

Dang… I JUST bought an order of snack size for $1.99 today…

4. aryana says:

Did anyone else know some mcdonalds sell chicken wings now?

5. Rusty Shackleford says:

Meh, I actually like the mcbites. I haven’t had the spicy ones, but I probably won’t get them for the same reasons I never got a 2nd helping of them of the fish mcbites. fish mcbites were good, but would rather get a sandwich. Chicken mcbites were good, but too expensive, like the fish mcbites. All in all, not worth double price. Also, what is “snack size”, since I ordered the largest size of mcbites and it still seemed pitifully small.

6. Alex says:

2.19 here in MA for a snack size today. Damn pricing.

7. M86 says:

I wasn’t a fan of the regular McBites… I doubt the Spicy version would be much better… but, who knows?

McDonald’s food is just so bland for me, besides their fries… I could eat truckloads of them.

Why McDonald’s reigns as the top fast food chain is beyond me. Their food, outside of their fries, is just awful.

8. TS says:

I got these today for the promo price of $1. They are good but sadly weren’t even worth the $1 I spent and certainly not worth the regular price of $2. Not enough substance to these to be worth the price

9. Jim says:

Picked up 2 of these today. My first try of the McBites product line. My choice of sauce was hot habenero and creamy ranch. I was suprised to see in the bag as I pulled away from the drive-thru, 2 of each sauce. I was expecting one sauce per order. The McBites had plent of spice for my tastes and added with the habenero was very intense. I’m glad I got the creamy ranch to cool it off.