New S’mores Pie at McDonald’s

Limited time offerings of new pies at McDonald’s seems to be a continuing trend.  We just saw the introduction and departure of the Strawberry & Creme Pie and now at participating locations we’ve got the S’mores Pie.  Interested?

Rich chocolate and decadent marshmallow fillings baked side-by-side in a sweet, graham cracker crust.  290 calories 12 grams of fat

*Thanks Richard for the heads-up

6 comments on “New S’mores Pie at McDonald’s

1. Rick says:

I grabbed mine at a location in Arlington, VA. Graham cracker crust wasn’t sweet, it was just graham crackery. My buddy thought it was okay at the beginning and great by the end, I thought it was great all the way through. Warmish filling, was surprised bu the consistency of the marshmallow filling. Basically it’s a giant smores pop tart, sans frosting, but well worth the 89 cents I paid for one. Even the box smelled good.

2. Patrick says:

That looks like the best thing ever and I need it in my mouth. Just think of combining this one with the apple and the custard sprinkle one a few months back: My life would be complete.

3. Sascha says:

The strawberry pie was truly a gift from the heavens, if there were such a thing. This thing could be as good, or go horribly wrong. It all depends on the marshmallow part of this pie. I’ve never had a McD’s pie before the strawberry one, and I ended up eating about 5 of those, I will definitely try this at least once.

4. Tyler M says:

Had one 2 days ago, delicious! Tasted like churros with chocolate syrup.

5. Manavee says:

The strawberry and creme one was surprisingly delicious…..so I’m definitely up for trying this.

6. Claire says:

Tried one of these earlier this week. YUM! McDonald’s is really coming up with some good pies lately.