Kevin Love and Taco Bell

NBA baller Kevin Love was at the Taco Bell HQ today trying out some upcoming menu items and he shared some pics via his Twitter.  Apparently he got to try the upcoming Doritos Locos Taco Cool Ranch version and XXL Nachos.  Take a look:

Here’s a peak at the XXL Nachos.  Looks to have steak and guacamole among a ton of other things.

14 comments on “Kevin Love and Taco Bell

1. Chris W says:

MAH BOY K-LOVE

And yeah, the general manager at my local Taco Bell said the Cool Ranch is coming within the next month.

2. JF says:

The cool ranch loco sounds interesting. I tried the regular loco twice and was not impressed. To be honest, and it may just be me, but I didn’t really taste / get the “Doritos” flavor from the shell.

As for the XXL Nachos, I don’t like beans and avoid anything with them. I remember a few years ago they had some other LTO nacho item which added beef and possibly something else, but no beans. I loved those.

For all of you TB regulars, can you get the specialty nachos without beans?

One thing I know from the 3 TB’s near me, when I wanted one of their $5 boxes and asked if I could sub their regular nachos for the cinnamon twists (even though they are the same price on the menus here).

• Eric says:

What is it that you know!? You can’t just set it up and not tell us! I’ll never sleep again.

• JF says:

Sorry Eric, I forgot my last sentance to my comment. What I know is that the TB’s near me won’t let you sub items in the $5 box and it’s been hit or miss adding or removing something from any other item.

You didn’t miss anything. Go get some sleep! ;)

3. Sascha says:

I haven’t been able to partake in the Dorito Loco party, since I’m no fan of the Nacho flavor.

Bring on the Cool Ranch ASAP!!!

4. Manavee says:

XXL Nachos.

The Random Taco Bell Promo Product Generator (TM) is at it again.

5. Ed H says:

XXL Nachos sign me up!

I wish they would bring back the Loaded Nachos they were great.

Doritos Locos Taco Cool Ranch that will be something for the wife.

6. Zachary Jacob Zblewski says:

XXL Nachos = Decontructed XXL Grilled Stuft Burrito?

7. Adam says:

The Ranch Doritos Tacos were so much better than the Cheese ones. I was sad when I found out they stopped selling them a while back.

8. Brandon says:

Cool Ranch Taco? YES PLEASE! Here Taco Bell, take all my money to make that menu item a reality!