Wendy’s Strawberry Shortcake Parfait

Has anyone come across the Strawberry Shortcake Parfait from Wendy’s?  GrubGrade reader Steven came across it in Massachusetts.  If my local Wendy’s doesn’t have it, I might have to grab a Roy’s Strawberry Shortcake instead.  Take a look:

14 comments on “Wendy’s Strawberry Shortcake Parfait

1. They have them here at my local Wendy’s in Mount Airy, NC! I haven’t tried them yet, but they also brought back my favorite salad, the Berry Almond Chicken Salad with Raspberry Vinaigrette!

2. Manavee says:

I had it just today. It was alright. The “shortcake” isn’t particularly “cakey,” though. It is more crunchy….but I guess Strawberry Crunch Parfait didn’t have as a nice of a ring to it as Strawberry Shortcake Parfait.

Or maybe I was just eating stale cake.

3. Alex says:

Where in Massachusetts?

4. Jeremy says:

I’ve seen it on the menu in Midlothian, VA.

5. Kailey says:

oh that looks really good! I wonder how the shortbread holds up in the container.

6. Bill says:

They have them in Charlottesville. They are pretty tasty. They have the strawberry salad back as well. That’s my favorite. Wish it would stay.

7. Nick Rovo says:

is that yogurt or frosty? please say the latter=]

8. VanessaG says:

I really hope all Wendy’s have them soon!!! I will get one everyday!! :)

9. Lora says:

I just checked Wendy’s website…. the “shortcake” is actually shortbread cookies…. which would explain the crunch.

10. Lynn says:

I when off my diet today to try Wendy’s strawberry shortcake parfait. Boy what a dissappointment!! The “cake” taste and looks like cereal. There were maybe five 1/2 inch pieces of strawberry and so soft I needed a straw not a spoon. It was $1.90 and the size of a small Frosty. Don’t waste your money!

11. Debbie says:

We have it in Portage Indiana and I think they are great”