Dairy Queen Blizzard of the Month for May: Confetti Cake Blizzard

The Blizzard of the Month at Dairy Queen for May 2012 is the Confetti Cake Blizzard.

Moist white cake pieces and confetti frosting blended with creamy vanilla soft serve.

22 comments on “Dairy Queen Blizzard of the Month for May: Confetti Cake Blizzard

1. jperonto says:

Mmmmmmmmmmm!

2. JCPGA says:

Cake Batter Ice Cream is my number 1 go anywhere ice cream is served. Can’t wait to try this one from DQ, hopefully not dissapointed

3. George says:

I’m definitely going to try this. Haven’t had Dairy Queen in a couple years, but this looks pretty awesome.

4. Peter says:

It does sound good, except it’s only vanilla ice cream. I would have liked it better if it were a flavored ice cream (cake batter, sweet cream, custard or something). Maybe the frosting will lend some kind of batter-like flavor. Although, I can’t find it in myself to spend $4 for a blizzard when I can get a half-gallon…erm I mean 1.5 guarts…for the same or less.

5. Kathy says:

Oh goodness a funfetti (well, kind of) Blizzard. Life is now complete.

6. John says:

Had it. Haven’t had regular old birthday cake in ages and had been lusting after it for years. Hit the spot.

7. Cynthia says:

Something about frozen cake frosting doesn’t call to me.

8. Patrick says:

Had it today. Was freaking delicious.

9. VanessaG says:

I honestly believe that this blizzard was made for me. I’ve NEVER met anyone who loves ice cream or confetti cake more than me. This is the best of two worlds!!! I may have to order tons of them and just keep them in my freezer. I will cry when they are no longer avaliable. Thanks gtubgeade for letting me know about this!!! Off to Dairy Queen I go!!

10. John says:

I was devastated when I get 1/2-3/4 down and discovered no remaining cake pieces. Don’t let this happen to you.

11. Ciclia says:

What are the ingredients to make this?

12. Hey guys , we are Ice cream freaks specially the confetti Cake Blizzard, you guys do a awesome job preparing that delicious treat, I can’t wait until the next one is out. Good Job.

13. RatedRDiva says:

WOW!!!!! This blizzard was amazing. It’s been a long time since I’ve fallen in love with a new flavor, and this one really hit the spot. A home run for DQ! It’s too bad this can’t become a regular menu item, because I’ve yet to find one person that didn’t enjoy it. Might even try it with chocolate ice cream. I’m definitely gaining 10lbs this month!!

14. Claire says:

My vanilla pieces were not moist :( made the blizzard kind of bad…

15. Amanda says:

I did not enjoy the cake pieces that greatly but loved the tasting the frosting with the ice cream. Enjoyed the sprinkles as well.

16. tressa says:

This is the best I’ve ever had in a Blizzard. It taste like wedding cake and ice cream all in one.

17. Caroline says:

I love blizzards and tonight i will try this i hope it tastes as good as it sounds my heart tells me i have too high of expectations but it sounds good i will update you if it is asap kk mmmm cant wait for it i wish it would never go away

18. Em says:

mmmmm, I can’t wait to try it!!!!!!!! It look’s very good and yummy. I can’t drive yet but next time i get tooken to DQ im going to get one of these. It really stinks whenever you can only crave it whenever the pictures of it are on the screen.

19. Kim says:

I had this the other day and although it was really good ( taste ), after eating it half way through there was hardly any cake or frosting or sprinkles, just ice cream. A little advice to the Corporate office. Inform the francises to add a little bit more stuff and not as much fluff. Then you will have a winner. We have a family owned ice cream place right down the street and they offer what is called a wedding cake concrete. And man do they add the good stuff plus a little vanilla syrup. HHHMMMMMM is it good. I hope you get the hint DQ

20. franci says:

I love this flavor I sure wish they made it all the time.. how about a b-day cake with this same flavor… yummmmm

21. Marcy says:

Although I do not need the calories (who does), I am now addicted to this heavenly treat! Wish they’d keep this one for good. Would change just one thing. I’d leave out those hard confetti pieces. Make me think I’m damaging my teeth, lol.

22. Thomas says:

This is BY FAR the BEST blizzard I’ve had in a LONG time. I’ve already ordered like 10 so far this month.