Correction, Arby’s Pecan Chicken Salad Market Fresh Sandwich is Available Now

My sources said May, but April 28th is close enough I guess.  The Arby’s Pecan Chicken Salad Sandwich is now available for a limited time.

The juicy red grapes, crunchy pecans, crisp apples and grilled chicken in the Market Fresh® Pecan Chicken Salad sandwich are all hand chopped and hand tossed. And since it’s hand prepared to order on our signature honey wheat bread or whole grain wrap, it’s always fresh.   Sandwich: 840 calories, 44 grams of fat  Wrap: 630 calories, 41 grams of fat

8 comments on “Correction, Arby’s Pecan Chicken Salad Market Fresh Sandwich is Available Now

1. Justin ST says:

I really, really HATE the apples in this! Arby’s, if you’re reading, replace them or just get rid of them. YUCK.

2. SmoledMan says:

840 calories for a sandwich is not healthy.

3. AssFace says:

Arby’s is good mood food because you has to be in an good mood to eat it without becoming angryface >:( and it is very very nasty and evil.

4. Biff McGee says:

To hell with Wendy’s! Hipster food now? Ugh.

5. Daniel n says:

The wrap is meh. Way too much mayo for me. You should try the Atlanta bread company chicken Waldorf sandwich. Now that’s a good chicken salad sandwich.

6. Bama Babe says:

Just had the Pecan chicken salad sandwich and it was AWFUL! The mayonnaise was so thick you couldn’t tell what was what! The chicken salad was made up of 6 pieces of apple, 1 grape, split in half, 4 small pieces of chicken, 0 pecans, really, 0 pecans and lettuce between two burnt pieces of bread…and it has 44 grams of fat!!! Have never been a big Arby’s fan, but now that they totally ripped me off I won’t be visiting an Arby’s ever again.

7. v Mollura says:

My husband and I discovered the Pecan chicken salad sandwich two years ago. We loved it! Today, I asked him to buy two of them for the first time this year. What a let down from the the previous years! It was mostly mayo and very bad. Even the bread was not as good as it used to be. I don’t usually go to Arby’s since I got sick on the food I ate there. The only reason I went back was because a friend of mine told me how good the Pecan chicken salad was on the home made bread two years ago. Why did you change a good thing? No reason for me to go back to Arby’s ever again.

8. Chadzilla says:

After ripping off the Waldorf salad without any mention and taking all the credit, Arby’s will next announce their creation of the romaine salad in cramy anchovy dressing with parmesan and croutons and it’s invention of griddled corned beef on rye with swiss and sauerkraut and thousand island dressing.