Arby’s Chicken Salad Market Fresh Sandwich Returns in May

Ah yes, an old favorite returns!  The Arby’s Chicken Salad Sandwich will be back for a limited time in May.  Or you could just try to make it yourself :)

Freshly prepared chicken salad, made with grilled chicken, apples, grapes, celery, toasted pecans and mayo, with green leaf lettuce on thick sliced honey wheat bread.

10 comments on “Arby’s Chicken Salad Market Fresh Sandwich Returns in May

1. Rodzilla says:

you know what would make this better….avocados from Mexico

• Unknown says:

Hahaha. Those auto-play ads are getting really annoying.

• Manavee says:

This site gives me plenty of free entertainment, so I don’t want to complain……but, I guess I’ll complain a little. Can we please, please get rid of the auto-play ads?

If you do, I promise I will click on the new non-auto-play ads five times a day for a full month.

Otherwise, I’m gonna boycott avocados from Mexico as well as St. Lucia.

2. Todd says:

I like these, but the bread is TOO thick!

3. maynardb61 says:

That photo does not make it look too good. But I am not a pro at photography either.

4. daniel n says:

According to the arbys website its already available.

5. Sandy says:

Waay too much mayo for me. Anyone remember the Arby subs back in the early 90′s. I remember them being cheap and good hangover food. I’m dating myself. I also miss Wendy’s salad bar the really bad for your and overall bad SUPER BAR.

By the way, I love this site. You all are awesome.

• PlatyTheConqueror says:

Yes on the subs from the old days… I actually like the bread better before they switched, they had the Philly Beef and Swiss that had a really good parmesan sauce, and the french dip was tasty with that au jus. If you asked nice they would give you a cup of the au jus with the Philly for a nice treat.

6. Daniel n says:

That’s a heck of a lot of calories for a single sandwich. Is the wrap just as good or does it lose something?