New Ranch Chiks from Krystal

A couple of newcomers have joined the Chik lineup at Krystal.  The Ranch and Ranch Club Chiks are the latest in the family of mini chicken sandwiches that include Original, Buffalo, BBQ, Butter and Club.  The Ranch Chik and Ranch Club Chik will be available for a limited time only.

Chik Family:

7 comments on “New Ranch Chiks from Krystal

1. Patrick says:

Cute.

I wish they had Krystals in SoCal. But, I’ll be excited to try these out when I hit the east coast in a couple of months!

2. Rusty Shackleford says:

I like the Krystal chicks, and the ranch one sounds good, but the ranch club somehow sounds.. like it’s way more trouble that it’s worth. I can’t even imagine how it would stay together.

3. Tyler M says:

They also have a Honey Butter Chik that is also good. I didn’t know I could still get the other varieties and I live in home of Krystal.

On a side note, I always feel awkward when I go through the drive-through and ask for 2 Chiks.

4. Mike N says:

I bet White Castle’s chicken sandwiches are better. :)

5. Jim says:

When my oldest daughter was a teenager, she had a girl-friend sleep over. They snuck out in the middle of the nite to meet some boys who were bringing them Krystal’s. They didn’t see the other girl’s parents drive by them on the road they were walking on and got busted.

They earned the nickname Krystal Chiks after that incident.

6. Charlotte says:

There is a restaurant chain named Krystal? Does it have a tramp stamp?

• Mikey F Baby says:

lol. Our White Castle just closed last week. It’s smack in the middle of the city. Couldn’t survive there, I don’t know where they could.