New Breakfast Wraps from Hardee’s

New at Hardee’s, Breakfast Wraps.  You’ve got two choices and here’s a coupon for free hash browns if you try them both.

• Bacon Egg & Cheese Breakfast Wrap – Cheddar cheese, 2 slices of bacon and a folded egg wrapped in a warm tortilla shell.   260 calories, 17 grams of fat
  • Sausage Egg & Gravy Breakfast Wrap – Hardee’s gravy, sausage and a folded egg wrapped in a warm tortilla shell.  280 calories, 18 grams of fat

8 comments on “New Breakfast Wraps from Hardee’s

1. Jake says:

Tried these today. Both were pretty tasty. No complaints.

As you can see by the picture, the cheddar is a cheddar sauce, not shredded cheese.

There’s what seemed to be half a sausage patty in the gravy wrap, and two or three bacon slices in the cheddar wrap.

2. ChrisW says:

SWEET JESUS WHAT A DAY FOR FOOD ANNOUNCEMENTS

3. Adam M. says:

I thought they were pretty good as well. Definitely the S&G over the bacon. Why is it so hard to serve crispy bacon…particularly at breakfast? On the bacon wrap this morning, the bacon was so [whatever the opposite of crunchy is -- soggy, I guess?] that I almost gagged a little. So that, with the fake cheese made the other one the winner by a long shot for me.

• Jake says:

The bacon was actually pretty tasty for me – I actually thought about how good it was compared to typical fast food bacon. Must be hit and miss.

4. Todd says:

are these things tiny or something? i have been trying to eat healthy (and still read about junk food!) and have found that just the “wrap” is usually a lot of calories. The calorie total seems pretty low considering that.

5. JF says:

I wish they (Carl’s Jr. by me) would offer breakfast items all day. Maybe some do, but not the ones near me. I’d definately give these a try.

6. Sascha says:

Well, it looks like I’m off on a four hour trip (one way) to get me some sausage and gravy. Be back in 8 hours.

7. Lorie says:

I have to say these breakfast wraps have become addicting… I have tried them both… I get the bacon one without the cheese.. and the Sausage one without the gravy… and they are delicious… cant wait to head out to work in the mornings so i can stop on my way in and get me another one… :)

Now If I can just Hardees in my area to start back selling the Roast Beef Sandwich… I sure do miss them…