Pizza Hut Cheesy Bites Pizza Is Back for a Limited Time

Cheesy Bites Pizza is back for a limited time only at participating Pizza Hut locations. A large 1-topping Cheesy Bites Pizza is promo priced at $11.99.

28 comments on “Pizza Hut Cheesy Bites Pizza Is Back for a Limited Time

1. JF says:

Pizza Hut…Sigh…After I was old enough to know better, haven’t ordered anything from Pizz Hut.

Looking for other comments. If people like this, I might give it a try, but never really had been a fan of them… but when it comes to delivery, like all other chains, something I’d consider.

• TJ says:

I’ve liked Pizza Hut for a while. Then again, I also like a few products from Burger King. Based on what I’ve read from others on this site, you might want to take my opinion with a big grain of salt.

I really hated Pizza Hut for most of the 90’s, I remember getting these weird big chunks of tomatoes in the sauce. Maybe it was just my local franchise which has since closed down. Since then though, I think they make great greasy food. It’s definitely not amazing traditional pizza, so if you don’t like their regular pizza, I don’t think this will change your mind.

As for Crysta’s comment below, I remember the bites holding up well enough as a crust. It’s basically like their stuffed crust pizza to me, which has always been a favorite of mine.

• The chunky sauce was added (to my knowledge) at the same time as the stuff crust pizza. It was (and I believe still is at most locations) the default sauce with any stuff crust pizza. However, you can always ask for the non-chunky regular pizza sauce..

Not sure what sauce they use with the bites pizza.

2. Crysta says:

I look at it and wonder just how the hell I’m supposed to pick up and hold my slice of pizza. The “cheesy bites” look like they’d tear right off.

I’ve never been happy with Pizza Hut though. It seems like they always under-cook the pizzas… and honestly, I like the Red Baron frozen pizzas better anyway.

• JF says:

On second look, I’m thinking the same thing. I’ve always gone with the fold and eat method (originally from NY) – but that extra crust at the end is nice to hold on to.

• Raiders757 says:

A lot of times their pizza is undercooked thanks to the conveyor belt system they use to cook their pizzas. If they’re really busy and someone forces a pizza onto the belt system by pushing the others forward, it gives those pushed pizzas less time to cook.

Against my better judgement, I ordered a pan pizza the other night that was terribly undercooked and a nasty greasy mess. Yum brands have ruined what was once a great thing. I guess that’s what i get for being cheap and craving pizza after the mom & pop shops have already closed.

3. Jeff says:

Pizza Hut has lost their mind. 2 dollars for extra cheese and 3 dollars for stuffed crust. This is effectively 3 or 4 dollars for a specialty crust because a large 1 topping is nowhere near worth 11.99. The only time I even bother with them is when they do 10 dollar “unlimited” toppings.

4. Manavee says:

How about try a high fibrous salad for a change instead of ingesting all this high-fat garbage?

5. Tiny2819 says:

I happen to enjoy the cheesy bites pizza, but honestly i really just like the lil bites on the crust.. it’s essentially just little bite sized pieces of their stuffed crust with their breadstick seasoning on top.. the actual pizza itself is just “okay” it’s standard hand tossed dough, nothing special.. i wouldn’t go out of your way to try it if you don’t enjoy pizza hut in the first place

6. Joe H says:

I loved this pizza, but I honestly love Pizza Hut in general. Something about their dough’s fried-dough texture is extremely addicting.

7. Paula says:

I want to puke.

8. jamesela says:

It looks like a pizza surrounded by Combos. Though a pizza surrounded by Combos somehow seems tastier.

• JF says:

It does… combos… a blast from the past. I assume they still make them, but haven’t had them in ages.

• Raiders757 says:

Combos are still around, and as with everything else in this day and age, they’re not as good as they used to be. Good never-the-less, but not AS good. Seems the cheese is lacking.

9. shana says:

My husband works at Pizza Hut, a lot of times people have to ask for the pizza to be cooked ‘well done’ to avoid the undercooked taste.

10. rob says:

If the pizza was good they wouldn’t have to pull stunts like this

• Zachary Jacob Zblewski says:

Then I guess every “good” company in the world should get rid of their marketing and R&D departments, right?

• wibia says:

Ding ding! used to love Pizza Hut back in the day. I went a few weeks ago and I swear the crust is frozen now. It was pretty bad.

11. Tristan says:

Their pizza is awesome,

12. Lindsay says:

Am I the only one that actually likes to eat the crust? No, not the souped up, cheese and various types they come up with, but the honest to goodness pizza crusts?

• TJ says:

Yes, you are the last one left on the planet. A dying breed indeed…

I think regular pizza crust is fine, but cheesy crust has its own appeal too.

• Natalie says:

I’ll only eat pizza hut crust if I have their pizza sauce to dip it into.

• cathy from oh says:

Lindsay, you are not the only one. I LOVE crust. No, not stuffed with the fattening cheese, just plain old crust. Let’s face it, it’s pretty much like really good artisan bread.

13. DHL says:

Looks like something the kids would love. If i brought one home would that make me a bad parent or the greatest ever?

14. cathy from oh says: