3-Point Chocolate is the Flavor of the Month at Baskin-Robbins

3-Point Chocolate is the latest featured flavor at Baskin-Robbins.  “3-point” coincides with basketball and March Madness is just weeks away.

A triple threat of chocolate flavored ice cream with a salty caramel ribbon and orange-colored caramel pretzel balls, this sweet indulgence is the newest addition to Baskin-Robbins’ flavor library and will debut in Baskin-Robbins stores nationwide this March.

8 comments on “3-Point Chocolate is the Flavor of the Month at Baskin-Robbins

1. kikurage says:

Orange-colored caramel pretzel balls are very fun.
    But with my eyes slightly open, it looks like a basketball.

2. JF says:

That looks so good. Haven’t had BR is years, but might make a trip to try this out. Maybe as a sundae with peanut butter sauce. Yum!

3. Lindsay says:

Ok, this looks wonderful. Caramel and salty is a favorite combo of mine. 🙂 I need to find a Baskin Robbins near me!

4. Santiago C says:

I have a BR very close to my house but I’ve never actually been to any location. Does anybody recommend BR or is it a waste of time and money?

• Raiders757 says:

BR has some damn tasty ice cream, and was a childhood favorite of mine. I highly doubt you will leave a BR disappointed.

• JF says:

I haven’t had BR in years, so hard to say. I don’t think Ice Cream is just Ice Cream, but I’d recommend giving them a shot. Worst case, you’re not impressed and you don’t go back (and pay the premium for their name).

My all time favorite to this day was Friendly’s Reces Pieces Sunday. I loved that and so miss that since moving away from NY. And nobody, despite all their attempts to copy or recreate, has been able to master that.

So I just make my own from home!

I think I will give this a try later in the week and if I do, I’ll share my results.

5. JF says:

Oh, and the BEST Peanut Butter Ice Cream I have ever had, and never seen since, was at a little diner (don’t recall the name) somewhere near Woodward, PA. It was almost 20 years ago when I had it (was in Woodward for a BMX/Freestyle competition – and my brother tought there for a few years and took me there).

It was hard serve ice cream, but the PB was soft and gooey, just like it should be. The best chocolate PB ice cream I’ve ever had.

• Raiders757 says:

I must seek this place out someday. PB & Chocolate is my favorite flavor thanks to BR, when my folks took me there every Friday as a kid in the 70’s. Obviously I have had better since then, and am always in search of the holy grail of PB & Chocolate ice cream.