Popeyes 8-piece Chicken Deal March 21st

To celebrate the 40th anniversary of Popeyes chicken, get an 8-piece for $5.99 on Wednesday, March 21st.  What’s your go-to… spicy or mild?

17 comments on “Popeyes 8-piece Chicken Deal March 21st

1. Ray J. says:

Spicey always!!

2. Chefprotoss says:

Why do they even sell mild? =)

• momofbron says:

They make mild for people like me who have gall bladder and other gastric problems, but love good fried chicken. I used to eat spicy, and that is how I destroyed my stomach. I’m jealous of you guys who can eat spicy.

3. Rachel says:

Always spicy. I’ve gotten mild by accident a few times and it’s so bland.

4. Brad says:

Ah, I see they had to raise the price of the deal by a dollar… but it’s still a steal. I just wish there was a Popeyes closer than a half-hour drive from me.

5. Raiders757 says:

Spicy is the way to go at Popeyes. Looks like it’s chicken for diner this Wednesday night.

6. Walter Sobchak says:

They had better have enough chicken this time. The last time I heard that they did this, all hell broke lose when they ran out. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pyW6w5B7Aw

7. SkippyMom says:

I hope I don’t get kicked out of the club, but I don’t like Popeye’s, but I have only tried the regular.

Their food is too greasy for me.

• Manavee says:

Wait, you don’t like Popeye’s? Also, I seem to recall you praising something from Burger King recently (namely their fries)!

I deem thee an Apostate and move that you be banished from the club, posthaste. May I get a second?

8. I prefer the spicy, we have the same special here in Ontario canada but ours is $8.99 not $5.99. that’s a huge difference.

9. TehBuLL says:

Always spicy. Really want to throw caution to the wind…get some sweet and sour (popeyes has the best sweet and sour) and dip the drumsticks/wings into it.

10. Crysta says:

I actually prefer the “Naked Chicken”, not that it matters because we don’t have a Popeyes. :(

11. Kendall says:

I like both the spicy and the mild – it just depends what mood I’m in. But I always, ALWAYS get the coleslaw.

12. Leetskillz says:

I’ve never had their spicy, I guess I’m too boring, but that’ll change on Wednesday! Oh and their biscuits are delicious!

13. @graciHas says:

are these just drumsticks and thighs or are any breasts included?

14. JF says:

Spicy, no question asked! I think I’ll be picking this up on Wednesday, along with some biscuits and mashed potatoes with the cajun gravy.

Never had their mild, and no reason to try it.

This is a great deal. Safeway has an 8 piece fried chicken for 5.99 as well and it actually is really good. But for the same price, nobody can top Popeyes!

15. ALL I WANT TO KNOW IS WHY IS SOMETHING THAT IS SO GOOD IS SO LIMITED IN ROCHESTER, NY.THERES ONLY TWO STORES IN THE AREA.(I LOVE THAT POPEYES CHICKEN)