McDonald’s February 29th Leap Day Deals

February 29th only comes once every four years so time to take advantage of some discounted grub. Participation varies a lot with this promotion so let us know what your local McDonald’s might be offering up on Leap Day 2012.  The McDonald’s restaurants in my area have a 29¢ hamburger deal going on tomorrow.  They limit the deal to 10 hamburgers.  What’s your local McD’s offering?

18 comments on “McDonald’s February 29th Leap Day Deals

1. Dave says:

How does one find out, short of calling them? I have heard / seen nothing.

• Ryan says:

Yeah you’re going to probably have to just call them or swing by tomorrow. I think the only advertising I’ve seen is on store front windows. The deal varies by region.

2. Chelsea says:

How do we find participating locations?

3. Dave says:

Here’s one variation… BOGO… New York tri-state area only??http://www.mcdonaldsnytristate.com/#

4. Bunny says:

My local mcdonalds never have any promos like this.

5. Cheryl says:

I don’t think our local Mcdonalds are doing any type of promotion but our local Chick-Fil-A is doing a big giveaway. With every purchase they are giving customers an envelope which contains an offer of some sort, I imagine a coupon for something, and two of the envelopes will contain “Free Chick-Fil-A for a Year” I’m going twice :D

6. Patrick says:

Just called my local Micky D’s here in Orange County, CA. No leap day promotions planned :/

7. Jessica says:

I was looking to elaborate on a note that I had written, and found this. Hope it helps some people!!! If anyone knows of any specials in northern VA, please let me know!!! I had told my mother about the free coffee and recently learned it is in my region and NOT in hers… so I would like to be able to tell her something else she can get since I had said free coffee!!! Thanks!

At New York Tri-State area McDonald’s, you can take advantage of Buy One Get One FREE Sausage McMuffin during breakfast hours and Buy One Get One FREE Big Mac during lunch and dinner hours.

In Southeastern Virginia and Northeastern North Carolina, McDonald’s is serving free Premium Roast Coffee of any size with no purchase required.

South Florida restaurants are celebrating Leap Year Day 2012 with a 10-piece Chicken McNuggets for just 29 cents when you buy a 10-piece Chicken McNuggets at the regular price.

Selected McDonald’s are offering 29 cent hamburgers and/or 39 cent cheeseburgers on February 29. This offer varies by area and may not be available at franchise restaurants. Other locations are featuring various Leap Year Day sandwich offers and/or 29 cent meal add-ons. Don’t forget the ongoing Filet-O-Fish and Fish McBites Lent promotions in many parts of the country.

Hope someone can benefit from this!!

8. Lylat says:

Mines is having Buy 1 Big Mac get one free.

9. John says:

mines is having buy one mc chicken for 2.50 you will get the rest .29cent each

10. Joe says:

29 cent big macs all day north east Ohio. Watch out the bums gonna be raiding it tomr

11. Kyler says:

I’m pretty sure ours is doing 29 cent McNuggets

12. jrdunn says:

i won a 29$ gift card to mcdonalds today unfortunately to claim you need to be in the NY tristate area which I am not. Anyone want to trade for soemthing?

13. julia says:

wich hambergers can u get names plz :)

14. Mike N says:

I dropped by McDs but no special offers (no fish mcbites either — in fact they had no idea what I was talking about.)

BTW, they’ve converted to the new McDonald’s store design in my area. It’s kind of off-putting, but maybe that’s just because it’s different. I like the video menu boards, though.