New Angus Steak & Egg Sandwich from Dunkin’ Donuts

New at Dunkin’… the Angus Steak & Egg Sandwich.  Any breakfast sandwich served on a toasted onion bagel is OK with me :)

With Angus Steak on a freshly baked onion bagel, you’ll feel like the boss, alright. But why just feel like one?

11 comments on “New Angus Steak & Egg Sandwich from Dunkin’ Donuts

1. Lindsay says:

Looks pretty tasty. I like that they use an onion bagel.

• Mitchery says:

I like that it’s on an onion bagel too. I might have to give this one a try. I just find a lot of Dunkin Donut breakfast items to be pretty bland. Hopefully this one is different.

2. Chefprotoss says:

Is the steak like taco bell steak in patty form? Weary about this I am. Zippy chance they are grilling ny strips at dd. I love my wack mystery meat, but something about this seems really odd.

3. Forrest Gump says:

You’ll be wearing bigger pants if you eat these? What brilliant marketing!

4. Crysta says:

Looks pretty similar to McDonalds’ steak bagel. I bet the onion bagel is an improvement though.

• alexg says:

I hope it is similar because that Egg, Steak, and Cheese bagel sandwich was the only thing I ever liked at McDonalds. Sadly, that sandwich is no longer selling in California.

I’ve also never seen a Dunking Donuts in California. So this kind of sucks all around.

• Crysta says:

Yeah it’s like, the only breakfast sandwich I ever order at McDonalds. We didn’t have them here until last year when they inexplicably showed up on all the menus as “new.”

5. Manavee says:

Does anyone ever have this experience at Dunkin Donuts?

Me: “Yes I’ll have the [Latest Dunkin Donut Product]”

DD Employee:

Me: “You know, the one you have a big sign for right there”

DD Employee:

Me:

Me:

Or maybe I just go to the worst DD franchise in the history of the world.

6. Manavee says:

Oops the above got screwed up because I used “>”s. It should read:

Does anyone ever have this experience at Dunkin Donuts?

Me: “Yes I’ll have the [Latest Dunkin Donut Product]”

DD Employee: {Looks at me with a quizzical look as if I just ordered foie gras or something}

Me: “You know, the one you have a big sign for right there” {Points to the sign}

DD Employee: {Hindi conversation with the manger} {Makes the latest product}

Me: {Gets to my car and realizes they managed to screw the product up somehow}

Me: {Curses}

Or maybe I just go to the worst DD franchise in the history of the world.

• ljay says:

Yeah, same problem here. One morning I walk in and ask if the bagels are fresh. I am told they are and I place my order for 6 bagels – their sign says 6 for $5.00. The clerk rings them up as 6 x the cost of a single bagel. I say, no, the price is $5.00..says so right there on your board. She calls the manager over who looks at the ticket and says, that’s right. I said, no, it’s $5.00, says so right there on your board. (now mind you, this is their large permanent menu sign..not some poster board special)

They both turn around, stare up at the sign for about 30 seconds, turn back around and say, “oh”. And they fix it. Then they give me the wrong amount of change.

Get 10 minutes down the road, reach in the bag, and the bagels are stale.

Haven’t been back since and I prefer einstein bagels anyway.

• Crazy8 says:

It was funnier the first way.