Lack of Updates

I’m out on location right now in criminal-infested Miami… scouting out grub of course.  The last couple of days included me being robbed so it’s been tough to get my routine together.  There’s plenty of GrubGrade content in the works, but just not enough time to edit at the moment.  Hoping today will be better.  Thanks for reading.

12 comments on “Lack of Updates

1. I didn’t really notice a lack of updates… Maybe just me?

2. Michael says:

Robbed? I hope you’re OK and they didn’t get away with much. Were you just walking on the street at night?

3. Eric says:

Wow, I hope you’re alright. We’ll be OK. The most important thing is for you to get over this horrible incident.

4. Justin ST says:

You should have told the guy you were the GrubGrade blogger. He would have backed off, lol.

Use the power that you possess!

5. Chefprotoss says:

Yeah as a fellow robee I know first hand it sucks total balls. Hopefully they didn’t take much. From the sound of it, no one was hurt. That’s good. It drives me insane when a mugger decides to start stabbing away unnecessarily during a mugging. So not getting shanked is the bright side? =P

6. wenkie says:

Well maybe its time to carry a giant stun gun in your pants :)

7. Adam Bomb says:

Dang Ryan, that’s scary that you were robbed! I trust that you didn’t get hurt or anything? Miami made me nervous when I was there…

8. rob says:

I’m from S. Florida and have to drive down there on weekends to visit my elderly mother (who wants to live at home), crime can be pretty bad there, much much worse than when I was growing up.

9. John says:

Hopefully you’re ok. Just remember that stuff can be replaced. A guy with an iron stomach’s a bit harder to replace!