Spicy Korean Tater Tots

While you wait for a real update.  Sort of Korean Spicy Tater Tots ($2.99) from Sakaya Kitchen in Miami, Florida.  Thanks to GrubGrade reader Santiago C for the recommendation.  I liked this place a lot.

10 comments on “Spicy Korean Tater Tots

1. Looks like normal tater tots to me… Should be called tater tots made by angry Koreans…

2. ljay says:

Sounds tasty. How were they?

3. Jim says:

Saw that Sonic Drive-in has sweet potato tots. Wonder how spicy and sweet would be combined.

4. Santiago C says:

Please tell me you tried the Bulgogi Burger.

• Ryan says:

Shoot, nope. I think I avoided anything with “burger” in the title because I had way too many within a 24hr period (including B&B Joint… had the huge onion rings too btw). But at Sakaya I sampled Papa’s Shrimp/Pork Egg Rolls, KFC (Korean Fried Chicken wings), the tots of course, and the Dae-ji Galbi Spicy Tenderloin w/ Coconut Rice.

5. Santiago C says:

Everything at Sakaya is great so I’m happy for you that you went. How did you like B&B?

• Ryan says:

Yeah man, Sakaya was one of my favorite places I went to last week. Thanks for the recommendation.

B&B was pretty good. I customized a burger, but it was missing the bacon I requested. Service was a little shaky, but I’ll blame the fact that it was right after the Miami Heat home game and the place was super packed late. The onion rings were freaking gigantic and delicious. Liked that they were served with jalapeno cheddar sauce too.