2 Breakfast Sandwiches for $3 Deal at Burger King

For a limited time at Burger King, have your choice of 2 breakfast sandwiches for $3. Offer good on a regular egg, cheese and (choice of bacon, sausage or ham) breakfast sandwich.  Which one will you choose? At participating restaurants. Restrictions apply.

13 comments on “2 Breakfast Sandwiches for $3 Deal at Burger King

1. Kat says:

I will get the bacon egg and cheese and hubby the sausage one. Good price!

2. Raiders757 says:

Wish they had this deal last week. I swung in to get two bacon egg and cheese croissanwiches, as I hadn’t had one in ages, and it was a little over six bucks for two. For what I got, it seemed a bit on the pricy side. They were good though. What got me as well, is that they served in a box wrapped as if they were copying Wendy’s. The box seemed to be a waste of resources to me. It was completely unneeded. Just wrap them the old way.

• Crysta says:

McDonald’s did it before Wendy’s with the Angus burgers. ;) But they’re doing that to make it easier to eat in the car one-handed without making a mess. Doesn’t make much sense when they do it for when you’re eating at the restaurant, and it is a waste of packaging, but what do they care about waste?

3. Angela says:

This is a good deal. We like to go to each restaurant only during the deals like this one. So we make out like bandits and never get into a habit. One warning from our own experience: never buy calendars from Taco Casa or CFA because they will honor one or two and after that they will keep your coupons and your food!

• Jeff D. says:

Am I the only one who found this reply confusing? WTF is Taco Casa and CFA? If they are restaurants, then what are they doing selling calendars? And IF I buy a calendar from Taco Casa or CFA why the hell would that give them ANY reason to keep my coupons or my food? Does that also include the food in my belly?

4. Kat says:

Would help if you told us what the two options are.

5. Lindsay says:

I love BK crossantwich’s – this is a great deal! I’ve gotten it once and I need to go back again! :)

6. jenne says:

I’ve long been a fan of the Croissanwich with sausage.. seems like a good deal to me!

7. Mike N says:

Didn’t BK used to have bagel sandwiches? Or are they just not part of this deal?