Dunkin’ Donuts Introduces New Bakery Sandwiches

New Bakery Sandwiches at Dunkin’… Ham & Cheese, Turkey, Cheddar & Bacon, Chicken Salad and Tuna Salad Bakery Sandwiches.

Dunkin’ Donuts, America’s all-day, everyday stop for coffee and baked goods, is expanding its all-day menu options by serving up four new bakery sandwiches. Dunkin’ Donuts’ new Ham & Cheese Bakery Sandwich features Black Forest ham, white cheddar cheese and Creamy Dijon sauce on a French roll, while the new Turkey, Cheddar & Bacon Bakery Sandwich features turkey, white cheddar cheese, bacon and Ancho Chipotle sauce on a French roll.  Guests can also enjoy Chicken Salad and Tuna Salad Bakery Sandwiches, featuring chicken salad or tuna salad on a bagel.  All bakery sandwiches are served oven-toasted and made-to-order on a French roll, bagel, or croissant.

12 comments on “Dunkin’ Donuts Introduces New Bakery Sandwiches

1. SmoledMan says:

Those rolls better be soft because not all of us are blessed with steel teeth.

2. Jeff says:

How many failed attempts at expanding their menu will it take for them to realize that people just want in-house made donuts and decent coffee again, like back in the day?

Do what you were good at!

3. SkippyMom says:

I second what Jeff said.

4. Sandy says:

Those actually look good to me!

5. Mike N says:

I wonder if Dunkin Donuts will change their name to reflect their expanded menu, and go with something like “Dunkin’s” or “DD”…

6. Lindsay says:

Jeff, I was just thinking “Damn, Dunkin Donuts is on a roll!” They keep adding things to their menu, it’s kind of bizarre!

The sandwiches look good, but I agree with SmoledMan (no teeth breakage!) I like my bread soft with a crusty exterior. I’m sure this is blaspemy to some people, but I really do like Subway’s bread. :)

7. Andrew says:

We were pretty huge fans of these. The bun is crunchy and has a fresh baked feel to it.

8. jali says:

can you get them on a doughnut?

9. Chefprotoss says:

Why are these devoid of vegitation?

10. JEFE says:

had the bacon cheddar bacon this past weekend. The bread was perfect, soft and chewy. It could’ve gone without the chipotle sauce though, as it made all of the flavors kind of mash up and make the sandwich taste like nothing. There were spots where I could taste the solid bacon and turkey combo, and I think if I purchased this again i’d ask for it without the sauce. The cheese is nothing special. Overall i’d say its better than a microwaved breakfast sandwich or small donut.