Valentine’s Day Inspired Donuts at Dunkin’ Donuts

Dunkin’ Donuts has announced the return of heart-shaped donuts for the Valentine’s Day season. Both donuts will be available at participating Dunkin’ Donuts restaurants nationwide through the end of February.

• Cupid’s Choice Donut: Heart-shaped donut filled with Bavarian Kreme, topped with strawberry icing and a festive mix of pink, white and red heart-shaped sprinkles.
  • Chocolate Heart Donut: New chocolate frosted heart-shaped donut with vanilla buttercreme filling, topped with chocolate chips.

12 comments on “Valentine’s Day Inspired Donuts at Dunkin’ Donuts

1. Adam says:

It’s going to take a lot of discipline for me to pass trying these haha.

2. SmoledMan says:

Yes nothing says “I Love you” like giving your significant other all that artery-clogging goodness.

3. kikurage says:

These heart-shaped donuts are very cute.
    I hesitate eat it, but soon finisihed.

4. Manavee says:

The chocolate one was really, really good. I loved the chocolate chips on top of the chocolate frosting. I did feel a bit ridiculous asking for it, though.

5. Synfidie says:

I saw the ad on tv for these today and I thought how awesome they looked. Too bad they never quite look as cute in person…plus DD’s icing stinks. Krispy Kreme for the win!

6. somesteve says:

Will you be my valentine? Here, break your diet sweetie!

7. Lindsay says:

Valentine’s day is all about sugary goodness, right? Fits right in. :)

8. SkippyMom says:

You inspired me a few years ago when you blogged about a heart shaped pizza – so I made individual ones for my kids.

Now you have really upped the ante’ with heart shaped doughnuts. I think DD will be getting my business on this one. :) – I am not quite up for this. heehee [Although that is a lot of sugar]