Free Onion Rings At Burger King for Super Bowl Weekend

Looking to get your fried food snack on during the big Super Bowl weekend, but don’t want to mess around with frying things in your own kitchen? Might be a good idea to head over to your local Burger King on February 4th or 5th (Saturday/Sunday) to grab some Free Onion Rings.

Awhile has passed since we reviewed BK’s Onion Rings (2009 review here), but Ryan found them to be mediocre on their own. Of course, we all know how they can be used to create the famous Rodeo Cheeseburger (2011 review here), but what’s your favorite way to eat Burger King Onion Rings?

12 comments on “Free Onion Rings At Burger King for Super Bowl Weekend

1. Noodlez says:

If you can find a McD’s still serving McRibs you take a couple of the BK rings and add them to the McRib, mega awesome. For a bit more add some bacon and maybe some cheese. Western Bacon Cheddar McRib oh YEAH!!

2. Brent P. says:

BK onion rings and zesty sauce = win.

3. jessie says:

Throw them on top of a home made pizza for a little bit of depth and crunch.

4. TonyJaguar says:

My favorite way to eat them is for free.

5. Richard says:

BK’s onion rings are just terrible. Maybe that’s what american’s eat, but in canada we don’t put up with that crap. If you want some real fast food onion rings go to A&W while they are still around.

6. James says:

BK now has new Onion Rings… Crispier & more onion flavor! (since December 2011).

7. Harold says:

Favorite way to eat Burger King onion rings? That’s like asking what my favorite way to be kicked in the Johnson might be.

8. klee says:

I often create my own custom ArbyKing meal. They are located nextdoor to one another. (Although i sometimes get embarrassed, hiding my bag and hoping no one saw me haha) The onion rings go great on a arbyQ. Add some of the King’s zesty and arbysauce for dippin’ and its pretty dang good.

9. KTK says:

Like James said, I think the onion rings are different. In the advertisements it says their “New” onion rings. Free seems like a decent way to figure out if the new ones are any better!

10. Sandy says:

Those rings in the pic look waaaay better than any I’ve ever had from BK.

11. Matt says:

All the commercials are touting them as “new onion rings”. Judging by the picture it just looks like larger, thicker version of their current rings. That’s what they did to the fries, made them thicker without changing the taste. So I guess they just did the same thing