Pizza Hut P’Zones are $4 on Mondays

I don’t like anything at Pizza Hut except for their P’Zones (an early GrubGrade review shows my love).  My brother says P’Zones have gotten smaller since the last time I actually had one years ago.  So knowing that P’Zones are $4.00 on Mondays for a limited time has me not knowing how to feel.

7 comments on “Pizza Hut P’Zones are $4 on Mondays

1. Noodlez says:

Last time I had one I was shocked at how much smaller it was. At one time they bragged about them being over a pound. Maybe half that now it seemed.

2. Adam says:

Monday and Tuesday nights are where most places are hurting for customers. The economy has consumers tighten their pockets as it is, with most only choosing to eat out on weekends. These kinds of deals are huge in pizza, both on a chain level and local level. Lots of “early” week specials out there right now.

3. Chefprotoss says:

When I was 16, a friend of mine lost a finger in the thin crust stretcher machine. His right pinkie was sacrificed to the pizza gods. True story.

I loathe Pizza Hut, but this seems like an okay deal.

4. SkippyMom says:

Pizza Hut is okay. I was going to get a couple of these tonight since Dad is working late, but my store is not participating. RATS. It is a good deal, even if they did get smaller.

5. Jeff says:

I had one of these today, it’s more dough than anything. They killed the topping and cheese to dough ratio. Definitely about a half pound now, and most of it is dough. Not worth 4 dollars at all.

Now the 10 dollar deal, that’s a good deal. But I loathe that stupid hipster song that goes with it.

6. Lindsay says:

For some reason, I can’t pay for calzones. I’m not sure why, but it’s never an item I want to purchase at a restaurant!

7. @graciHas says:

from 1 pound to half of 1? really? i guess i should have ordered one of these before the downgrade