In My Pantry: Wye River Crab Seasoned Crabbers

Wye River Crabbers… (pictured from my shopping cart) this box of crackers has a permanent spot in my pantry.  If you haven’t had these delectable little crackers, think Pepperidge Farm Goldfish with Old Bay seasoning.  Cheesy crab-shaped crackers flavored with Wye River Original Red Seasoning, Crabbers go great as an addition to some crab chowder.

As for me, I just take them straight from the box by the handful.  I do love Annie’s Cheddar Bunnies, but Wye River Crabbers are always my first choice.  What’s your favorite boxed crackers?  Ritz, Cheez-Its, Wheat Thins? … the list goes on and on.

21 comments on “In My Pantry: Wye River Crab Seasoned Crabbers

1. Kat says:

Mine are Wheat and Butter flavored “Toasteds”. Great with spreadable cheeses.

2. Chefprotoss says:

Triscuits are the bee’s knees.

3. Mike Rotch says:

Chicken in a biskit!

4. Jack says:

Favorite, huh? Can I just say all? Lol, my favorites switch from cheesy and buttery crackers. I love the classic Cheez-Its and Goldfish for the former, and am also a huge fan of Keebler’s Club Original. My top cracker favorite choice would have to be Keebler’s Town House Flatbread Crisps (the Italian Herb flavor). I could easily take down an entire box in one sitting, whoops!

5. because_racecar says:

cheezits!

6. Kayleigh says:

Gotta love triscuits and goldfish!

7. Crysta says:

Goldfish!

Or Annie’s goldbunnies. Those are good too. :D

8. weenkie says:

Cheezits ftw!!

9. M86 says:

I used to be obsessed with some sort of multi-grain cracker, that were octagon-shaped. I think they were called 7-grain something? Grrr, I just can’t remember the name or who made them… but it’s been a few years since I’ve had them.

Lately, for me, it’s the Townhouse Flipside crackers… One side is pretzel, and one side is cracker!

• lz says:

I remember that cracker, just not the name. It had brown crunchy stuff on the top that was a little salty, right? I loved them too. It was the only cracker I would buy for a while.

10. Matt says:

Cheezits for sure

11. SkippyMom says:

Chicken n’ biscuit and Carr’s Water Crackers.

These crabbers better be available here or I will be hunting you down Ryan. heehee OMG – how great are these? I love the original goldfish, but cheese with old bay, move over baby. :D

12. Satyr says:

I have to agree with the Chicken in a Biskit, but I think Ritz Bits with Peanut Butter are the shiz. Definitely the breakfast of champions!

13. Mike N says:

I love Sociables, especially when topped by a sharp cheddar cheese spread.

For a while there was a Z-shaped cracker called “Zips” or something like that that were very good.

• Mike N says:

Okay, upon further research (because I have that kind of time) they were called Nabisco ‘Zings’ cracker chips… anyone remember these from the ’90s. They went great along with a Bicardi Breezer (I just had those on hand for the ladies, honestly :) )

14. Eagles409 says:

Chicken in a biscuit or Hot and Spicy Cheez its

15. Lindsay says:

Ditto on the Chicken in a Biskit!

Also, if you haven’t tried the line of Nabisco Ritz/Wheat Thins Toasted Chips – you must! The two below are my favorite but if these are any indication, the rest of the flavors are probably good too! They come in bags in the cracker aisle.

Must trys:

1. Wheat Thins – Garden Valley Veggie
    2. Ritz – Dairyland Cheddar

16. Nellie says:

Not to hijack your thread or anything, but saw your post about Cheddar Bunnies and then about pizza. These cheese crackers look pretty interesting! We just launched a line of frozen pizzas at Whole Foods today – if you live near one, you should go check ‘em out. We have a coupon on our Facebook page right now.

sincerely,
    Nellie @ Annie’s

17. Elise says:

Not sure if I’d say favorite, but I do enjoy Cracked pepper and olive oil triscuits quite a bit. Chicken in a biscuit is a classic. Cheez-its too, and white cheddar cheez-its. I like garlic butter club crackers too, but they give you bad breath! …I eat too many crackers.