Food News: 50 cent Hot Wings from KFC

It’s chicken wing season.  KFC Hot Wings for 50cents a piece.  Starting January 1st for a limited time.

KFC’s sauceless Hot Wings are one of a kind – starting crunchy and finishing spicy for a truly unique wing experience. For a limited time, you can enjoy KFC Hot Wings for 50cents each.

14 comments on “Food News: 50 cent Hot Wings from KFC

1. Bob says:

I feel old, I remember when places had 10 cent wings, and much better quality :(

2. Chefprotoss says:

I’ll go with Popeyes wings instead.

3. Justin ST says:

Lunch is going to be an experience now!

4. Andi says:

I do like them… But I don’t feel like it’s one of those “OMG, gotta have it!” deals like how when Church’s had 6 wings for $1. I think I went a little crazy then… But the price was too good.

5. Mark Carter says:

.50 hot wings are NOT A BARGAIN,

6. Kat says:

Popeye’s and Chick Fil-A promptly put our local KFC out of business, for good reason. However a couple things I remember liking @ KFC is the chicken littles and the lil’ bucket desserts :)

7. [quote]@DadBoner Boneless wings are for sissies, women, and children. A real bold flavor man never orders boneless wings. Ever. That’s a fact.[/quote]

8. Joseph says:

Is it 50c per wing no matter how many you get? If so Why would I spend 6$ for a dozen wings?!?!

9. [...] buck mark, a lowly two quarters can’t get you much these days. So when Ryan let on that KFC was offering their Hot Wings at just 50 cents per wing, I was intrigued. Not only do I not have a ton of cash to blow eating out, but when it comes to [...]

10. Hailey says:

I eat 20 wings, then Im ready for sex with the colonal!!!!