Stuffed Cheesy Bread from Domino’s

Cheesy Bread with as much cheese as a medium Domino’s pizza? That’s quite a feat.  Introducing Stuffed Cheesy Bread from Domino’s.  Coming in your choice of Cheese only, Bacon & Jalapeno or Spinach & Feta.

18 comments on “Stuffed Cheesy Bread from Domino’s

1. Kat says:

It was bad…. Dry… Lacking in cheese inside and the cheese on the outside was burnt and even dryer… No flavor… No sauce! They could have put some white sauce on the inside or something!!! They don’t give you dipping cups…. I would NOT reccommend this product!!!

• Kitti says:

I think a lot of it has to do with the individual location you got it from.

I got the cheese only with marinara cups and even without sauce it had a lot of flavor, nothing was burnt or under-cooked, and the center was gooey and awesome. One can never have enough cheese in my opinion. I definitely think this is better than the old product, and probably my favorite cheese bread from any pizza chain now, though I still prefer my pizza from Papa John’s.

2. SkippyMom says:

I have to agree with Kat – where’s the sauce. And I would’ve tried the spinach feta one.

3. Matt says:

Want to try the Spinach & Feta kind.

• Kat says:

I DID have the spinach feta variety and was very disappointed. I could have just gotten a medium 2 top. white sauce pizza for the same price. There are still some kinks to be worked out with regards to this product. It needs sauce!!! Inside and outside (in the form of a dipping cup)!!!! If they are trying to go for a calzone type product then this was a utter failure. Even as a jazzed up bread side this failed. It even lacked that nice oily gooshiness that the regular bread side has. The thing I can’t figure out is why my bread was both dry and undercooked at the same time.

4. CJ says:

It was horrible…. got the plain cheese and while the top layer was great (seasoned and cheesy like the old cheesy bread) the insde was flavorless and extremely mushy. When I began to try and remove the top portion to eat I discovered. Bump Bump Bummmmm uncooked dough!!! Come on Dominos -_- the old cheesy bread was just fine. Why ruin it, charge more for the bread and not include the free dipping sauce…

5. John says:

So if it was not cheesy on the inside you got a bad one (its supposed to contain two ounces of cheese on the inside). I will agree that it is a little doughy. But for everyone complaining about the dipping cup for gods sake it cost $0.50 for a dipping cup, do you really not have an extra $0.50 to spare. And of course the spinach and feta one is bland because spinach doesnt have much flavor, what do you expect!

• Matt says:

It’s not about the 50 cents, it’s about the principle. This new “trend” of charging for dipping sauces in the industry is ridiculous. Sauces should be free. The big pizza chains are the worst.

You don’t even get a side of ranch or bleu cheese included with wings at Pizza Hut anymore, you have to pay 75 cents, even for the first one.

However, with the delivery charge going up, up, up and Domino’s going so far as to label the boxes with “delivery charge is NOT a tip to the driver”, 50 cents sounds even more ridiculous.

• Zachary Jacob Zblewski says:

Who says sauces should be free? Somebody has to pay for them.

• Don "Perm" King says:

Why shouldn’t they be free? If you go to most restaurants, a variety of condiments are available for free.

It’s truly ridiculous to charge for the first couple sauces.

• Kitti says:

Because shit is getting more and more expensive these days, and with the economy the way it is they’re trying like hell just to continue getting the amount of customers and orders they’re used to, not to mention the amount of competition going on between chains. So with all of that factored in they probably can’t afford to give away anything for free. I don’t really mind, I mean how hard is it to keep a jar of marinara or bottle of ranch in the fridge? Costs less anyway and lasts longer if it’s a major concern.

• Chris says:

Somewhat agreed. At McDonald’s, we only give out free sauce to those with McNuggets, and even those are limited. We are not opposed to handing out a free sauce here and there though. I feel like at least one sauce should come complementary, but extras should get charged,

6. Nick says:

I just wanted to voice my disagreement with the people who didn’t like this product. I just finished the “cheese-only” version and loved it. By far the cheesiest thing I’ve ever gotten from Dominos, and really not a terrible value at 6.50 (including a cup of sauce) for what is essentially a huge calzone.

7. Owen says:

Wow , I’m not sure where you all received your stuffed cheesy bread’s but my family and I have tried all of them. They are outstanding and hard to resist. My favorite having to be the spinach and feta. My son’s would be the regular cheese one. Great size for the price, and I paid extra for some marinara and garlic on the side…why not right:)

8. Nika says:

i looooove it!.. i tried the bacon one … maybe its just the ppl who make it.

9. Bill says:

No change except for the price and you now have to pay for the dipping

10. ERock says:

I was a big fan of their cheese bread before this redux. Now the bread itself is just tougher like it’s been overworked and tastes like it has less cheese overall compared to what it used to have.