New Triple Steak Stack from Taco Bell

Last July saw the introduction of the Triple Steak Burrito at Taco Bell.  Fast forward to November and we’ve got the new Triple Steak Stack.  A steak stuffed cheesy flatbread measuring 9 inches long.  The Triple Steak Stack features a “3-Cheese Blend.  Melted to perfection.” and “USDA Select Marinated Grilled Steak”.  Priced at a whopping $4.99 at my local Taco Bell.  No mention of the Triple Steak Stack on the Taco Bell website just yet, but Thursday looks to be the restaurant-wide rollout.

20 comments on “New Triple Steak Stack from Taco Bell

1. Roger C. says:

HAHAHAAH, yeah right, not even considering trying that!

2. Chad D says:

The steak at Taco Bell is not worth the price. Hardee’s Red Burrito steak is amazing though, I couldn’t believe I was eating fast food steak when I got their Steak Quesadilla. I can’t wait til the Doritos tacos go restaurant-wide, they should be amazingly tasty and unhealthy with some lava sauce.

3. Natalie says:

That is way, way too expensive for anything at Taco Bell.

4. Nickki says:

Ugh… the steak at Taco Hell is absolutely disgusting.

5. Chris says:

Pass. January needs to hurry up and get here so I can go all Doritos Locos with my Baja Blast.

6. Chefprotoss says:

Really?

Booo…

7. David says:

Is there new management at Taco Bell headquarters or have they just gone mad? $5? I’ve eaten quite a bit of things when I’ve been rather drunk, but even during blackouts, I wouldn’t pay that much for Taco Bell.

8. Crysta says:

Taco Bell’s steak is gross, and five dollars is way too much for flat bread, rubbery “steak”, and cheese. It also seriously lacks imagination, as usual for Taco Bell.

9. Lylat says:

Wow for that price might as well make it 15 inches long then.

10. Nick says:

Just tried it out…really sucks. I’m not 100% sure, but it tasted like there was only steak and cheese on it. I assumed there would be some kind of sauce on it but I guess I was wrong

11. Jeff D. says:

I admit that Taco Bell’s Steak used to be really bad, but they recently improved it I think with that triple steak burrito promotion and it’s much better now. Still not great but rather good. Curious if this thing has any sauce.

12. Michael says:

If that had the steak that is served at my local taco shop I would probably jump all over it, however my $5 at Taco Bell will never be spent on just one item. More than likely it will be 3-5 items.

13. Nick says:

Had it today…the combo is RIDICULOUS. $8.50 (including tax) for what essentially amounts to a Quesadilla with 20% more meat and a thicker covering. The combo is just the sandwich and a drink–not even a taco or anything like that. Probably the worst value I’ve ever gotten at taco bell.

14. Zachary Jacob Zblewski says:

Man, after having the 99-cent chicken flatbread abomination, I will never again order anything on flatbread from Taco Bell.

Here are some ways they could improve this:
    - Grill it.
    - Add some sauce.
    - Take $2 off the price.

15. Obbop says:

TB has some of the better dumpster diving around in this neck of the woods, though.

16. mmmmm says:

I just tried it, it was great with mild sauce! for 5 dollars it’s good but the price is alil steep, that’s my only complaint

17. Roger B says:

I tried the steak stack today and was ripped off. It tasted good but the amount of meat was amazingly small the pic showes it popping out all sides and when i got it the ends were empty two inches back with no meat and looked like an empty flatbread. The corp should monitor this more closely. This was at taco bell in shawnee Oklahoma on harrison ive been totally ripped off.