Popeyes Crawfish Festival Is Back

Crawfish is back at Popeyes.  It’s the unofficial 3rd annual Crawfish Festival (they’ve definitely been doing crawfish for a lot longer) featuring such delectable choices like the Crawfish Tackle Box. The limited time celebration of crawfish will be available for the next five weeks at participating locations.

Popeyes 3rd Annual Crawfish Festival is here! Crawfish Tackle Box for $4.99 along with local option favorites like our delicious Crawfish Etouffee and our popular Crawfish Po Boy.

7 comments on “Popeyes Crawfish Festival Is Back

1. Chefprotoss says:

I just went to try the crawfish po boy and they gave me the catfish meal instead. Not even close to what I asked for. I’ll have a review of the fried catfish soon. All I will say for now is that it might have been fate that I didn’t recieve the sandwich.

2. Justin says:

Foreshadowing. I like it.

3. Frank Crawfish says:

I just ordered the crawfish tacklebox plus an extra side of jus crawfish, and I was so disappointed. The “crawfish” were so small, that the only thing I could taste was fried batter. I know that Popeye’s is fast food and all, but I expected more from them. Do not order these at all, they are a waste of money. Po

4. Roger C. says:

Crawfish be nasty.

5. davidr521 says:

Crawfish be yummy if you get good ones. Sounds disappointing…nuts.

6. Alyssa says:

It’s horrible. The crawfish tastes like… nothing. Truly speaking, it has no flavor, the only thing I could manage to say is that it has a dry, chewy texture. All you’ve got is batter and the horseradish dip is pretty gross.

7. Dillon Doe says:

Very good. Well worth the price.