New Caramel Apple Frosty Parfait from Wendy’s

The latest sweet treat to invade the growing roster of Wendy’s Frostys is the Caramel Apple Frosty Parfait.  Caramel apples have me thinking of fall, and that’s a very good thing. I’d eat just about anything when topped with Ghirardelli caramel sauce.  400 calories, 9 grams of fat, 71 grams of carbs, 57 grams of sugar.

It’s our creamy, classic Frosty swirled with all-natural brown sugar granola, fresh red and green apple slices, and real caramel. It’s a tasty, feel-good treat.

8 comments on “New Caramel Apple Frosty Parfait from Wendy’s

1. Adam says:

They’ve had this all summer.

2. Mandy says:

I tried this a few weeks ago and thought it was really good! The apples were surprisingly crisp, and Ryan, you are correct… Ghirardelli caramel sauce is soooooo good, no matter what it’s on! I wish the apples, caramel and granola were more evenly mixed throughout the parfait though, it seemed to be more vanilla ice cream than anything. I did have a sugar coma after eating it, but it was worth it! Very tasty!

3. Jay says:

It’s great! Though it needs more topping as either a middle layer or bottom layer of toppings, all the apples you get you can see right on top of that picture.

4. The Papa says:

I approve.

5. Manavee says:

This was pretty good.

The caramel is top notch, noticeably of a high quality. It’s a lot smaller than I would have thought and suffers from having all of the toppings on top, as someone else already mentioned. Would have liked a few more apple pieces as well.

6. Rhi says:

I’m trying this tonight.

7. This one is really good, but the berry parfait is even better!

8. kaelyn says:

looks amazing! trying this tonight! cant wait!