Wanted: Mt. Vesuvius Burger from Red Robin

Complete with crumbled bleu cheese, provolone, bacon and a “lava sauce”, the Mt. Vesuvius Burger comes from the mind of 12 year old Donovan Duggins, winner of the 5th Annual Red Robin Kid’s Cook-Off.  I’m kinda digging the trend of Red Robin burgers with cool names like the Mt. Vesuvius, or my recent favorite, the Mt. Olympus.  Looks delicious… Intrigued by the Lava Sauce too (Sweet BBQ sauce, hot sauce, garlic powder, paprika and cayenne pepper).  Observe:

For each Mt. Vesuvius Burger sold, 50 cents will go to the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children® (NCMEC) to help keep kids safer.  This new burger will be available today until September 11.

9 comments on “Wanted: Mt. Vesuvius Burger from Red Robin

1. Julien says:

If a kid, at age twelve, has an affinity for blue cheese, provolone and bacon on his burger, I would have to argue that he was raised well.

2. SPM says:

If a kid, at age twelve, has an affinity for blue cheese, provolone and bacon on his burger, I would have to argue that he was beaten up regularly and probably had his head flushed down the toilet on more than one occasion.

3. Crusader says:

I could eat 2 of those.

4. Robert says:

A mix of hot sauce and BBQ sauce?! Now I am missing the best sandwich Arby’s ever created, the Buff-a-que. MEEEEMORIIIIIES.

5. Pips says:

I don’t get the blue cheese. It’s smells like the lint between my scrote and tastes just as bad.

6. Thank you for the post and support of the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children!

Marcie
    Red Robin Gourmet Burgers

7. TB Tabby says:

Donovan Duggins just appeared on the Nickelodeon game shake “Figure It Out” for his prize-winning burger!