Dunkin’ Donuts Introduces Frozen Hot Chocolate

It was 99 degrees today in my neck of the woods… Frozen Hot Chocolate from Dunkin’ Donuts still doesn’t sound too refreshing, but I’m still intrigued.

Dunkin’ Donuts, America’s all-day, everyday stop for coffee and baked goods, continues to prove that cool is hotter than ever with the introduction of Frozen Hot Chocolate, the newest addition to the brand’s lineup of frozen beverages. Just in time for summer, Dunkin’ Donuts’ Frozen Hot Chocolate delivers the rich, comforting taste of Dunkin’ Donuts’ classic hot chocolate in an icy cold beverage. Frozen Hot Chocolate is available for a limited time at participating Dunkin’ Donuts restaurants nationwide.

6 comments on “Dunkin’ Donuts Introduces Frozen Hot Chocolate

1. Adam says:

Dude, the heat killed me today. This will have to be my beverage purchase for my free donut on Friday. That or an iced coffee!

2. Jay says:

Oh man, do they do this with their white hot chocolate too?

And wouldn’t this just be… a milkshake?

3. J.B. says:

SOB this looks good.
    Too bad I don’t have a DD anywhere near me.

4. Ray says:

Isn’t frozen hot chocolate an oxymoron?

5. Sarah says:

Interested to try it…mcdonalds has had this for over a year and theirs is delish!

6. CDL says:

I tried this today during the free donut promotion. I have to say, it was a let down. I’ve had frozen hot choc before (other places & even at home) & this just tasted like frozen chocolate milk to me. If you make hot chocolate but heating chocolate milk, this will appeal to you. If you’re use to your hot choc tasting diff than hot choc milk, this will probably let you down too :(