Coca-Cola Freestyle = Awesome

Has anyone come across one of these machines? Pretty sweet. 7 types of Coke Zero is something I fully endorse. I found this magical machine at a Firehouse Subs.

20110528-040751.jpg

20110528-041521.jpg

23 comments on “Coca-Cola Freestyle = Awesome

1. Michael says:

For anyone in the Orlando area, or will be heading to Universal Studios Florida this summer, Richter’s Burger Company (near the Jaws attraction) has one. They really are pretty cool.

2. Mike says:

We have had this machine for a few months in a local pizza spot in San Jose, CA. It’s quite an invention. Any type of syrup combos. Delicious ones like orange vanilla fanta, vanilla coke, and 12 different Hi-C flavors. Also makes vanilla sprite and grape coke? No thanks to those

3. Claire says:

I have only encountered a Coke Freestyle machine once. On one hand, it’s cool that you have so many options. However, at the fast-casual restaurant I was at that had this, these machines are FASCINATING to young children. They stand at the machine forever playing with the machine. This makes it nearly impossible to get your soda and leave.

4. Adam says:

7 types of coke zero?!?!?!?!

OMG MUST STEAL

5. Jon says:

They’ve been testing them around the Atlanta area for a year or two now.

They were fun the first couple of times.

6. drpep says:

There is a locator guide on the facebook page for Coca-Cola Freestyle.

7. Chad Snyder says:

It was on a national geographic show on the history of coke that aired around Christmas. Pretty cool!

8. Jenny says:

they’ve been popping up all over atlanta (for obvious reasons) for at least a year now. other than the constant line at busy places with kids trying to make decisions, it’s an awesome thing!

9. Seeker says:

Yep, most Taco Times. The drinks go from tasting odd alright combinations, to tasting like ground up Tylenol. Something about how a super-concentrated shot of the flavor is shot into carbonated water. It’s a nice novelty, but I’ll stick to fountain drinks.

10. Augusto says:

Yes! California Tortilla has that machine, I love it!! (vanilla coke zero kicks ass)

11. Jada says:

We came across one of these last year in Disney’s California Adventure. It was pretty cool, so many options, there were a lot of flavors of certain brands I had never heard about or knew they made. We lucked out that no one was at the machine so we could check out most of the options. I mixed Fanta Cherry and Fanta Lime-yeah I wouldn’t suggest that. Not as refreshing as you would think. But yeah, these machines are a very interesting concept.

12. J.B. says:

I have been dying to try one of these out, but so far none of the restaurants in my town have them yet.

13. Mikey says:

Closest one is 48 minutes away. If I’m ever that way I’ll check it out, sounds awesome.

14. Daniel n says:

I think the new Roy Rogers that just opened up in northen VA has one. I was there the other day but didn’t get a drink. I saw a strange looking soda dispenser that looks like the pictures shown here. I’ll have to investigate.

15. Meliorn says:

I know they are awesome!! I totally tried a grape sprite! It was amazing!!! They have some of the machines at Moe’s around us.

16. Robert Hunter says:

I want one of these for my Apartment.

17. Roger C. says:

I’ll be going to Vegas soon, so I’ll most likely run into one of these machines.

18. Daisy says:

Our local AMC theater here in Garland, Tx has 6 of them and a wing stop has them as well, Cherry coke tastes amazing! Peach Sprite is also my fav!!

19. alex says:

Mike, which San Jose pizza spot?

20. Tazeen says:

There is one of these in a little “bistro” inside our student union at The University of Arizona.

21. wibia says:

We just got a Pei Wei and there is one in the resto. Looking forward to giving it a try. However, not looking forward to people trying to figure out how to use it and me being in line behind them!

22. Scott says:

Yeah I got to TCU in Fort Worth and we have these things everywhere. They are awesome, but sooo overwhelming