Dunkin’ Donuts New Big ‘N Toasty Breakfast Sandwich

Well this is quite a departure from the Egg White Flatbreads don’t you think?  The Big ‘N Toasty Breakfast Sandwich is the biggest breakfast sandwich that Dunkin’ Donuts has ever come up with.  Observe:

Dunkin’ Donuts today introduced the new Big ‘N Toasty Breakfast Sandwich, the brand’s biggest breakfast sandwich ever.  So what’s the “big” deal? The Big ‘N Toasty Breakfast Sandwich features two peppered fried eggs, four slices of cherrywood smoked bacon and a slice of American cheese, all packed between two thick slices of Texas toast. The Big ‘N Toasty Breakfast Sandwich is Dunkin’ Donuts’ first breakfast sandwich to feature Texas toast. It will be available at participating Dunkin’ Donuts restaurants nationwide for a limited time at the suggested retail price of $3.29.

12 comments on “Dunkin’ Donuts New Big ‘N Toasty Breakfast Sandwich

1. Adam says:

Any food item that makes me feel healthy for choosing a donut at breakfast gets my support. So I support this.

2. Manavee says:

Man, whoever does the promotional foods for Dunkin Donuts really earns his or her paycheck. It seems like they have something new every 2 weeks!

Anyway, this looks pretty good. We’ll see what reality is.

3. Zachary Jacob Zblewski says:

Reminds me of Hardee’s and Sonic, which isn’t a bad thing.

4. Allie says:

This should be called the Greasy & Crumby! Whereas the flavor was really good, it was such a mess to eat. My fingers were so greasy and full of crumbs I had to use a wet paper towel between each bite. Not a sandwich I’d grab on the go, but definitely tasty with a lot of wet naps!

5. Dela says:

Yikes, I just had one of these and I needed about 10 napkins and I feel like I ate a buttery brick. The eggs and bacon were tasty and I like Texas Toast but I don’t see myself getting another one of these. Can’t imagine eating one on the go since it was one of the greasiest sandwiches I’ve eaten, even on the outside of the bread. I think I will skip lunch after that, and I might need a nap. 580 calories is not the worst but I don’t feel healthy right now! I do wish Dunkin gave you a choice of cheese – I like the white cheddar they have but can only get them to put in on my veggie flatbread at certain locations.

6. faf fah fah says:

Had one yesterday, not as greasy as Dela’s. I liked the bread, actually. It was just sort of bland. Promo coupon made it worth trying at $1.99, tho.

7. Maxie says:

You should look closer, the egg is not a fried egg, that perfect circle in the middle is the same texture as the rest of the “egg” which is some kind of sweet composite that doesn’t even taste like egg when you separate it from the rest of the sandwich. The one in the tv ad is an actual fried egg, you can see the yolk above the white, false advertising at its best!

8. Sobie says:

False advertising!!! I saw the sandwich on a TV Ad and thought wow I need to have me one of them I loved it on the TV that is. I had one today and boy I was so disappointed, the bread was hard as if it was old and the bacon was not cooked all the way. I was hoping it be my new breakfast sandwich but no no no it wont be. I really thought it was the way the Dunkin I went to made it but reading this I guess I was wrong.

9. Max says:

Americans are the fattest people on earth…..gee…wonder why that is ???

10. Dave says:

Your sandwich is the most disgusting greasy pile of slop I’ve ever had for breakfast. The ads on tv are false advertising your blueberry egg and bacon “Breakfast sandwich” they are probably more fattening than a box of your fat filled munchkins especially your oozing inside out Boston creams. You, Dunkin donuts should be ashamed

11. Stef says:

Just had this sandwich for lunch today, and I feel like I just lost 5 years of my life. I’d feel better about myself if I sat and ate an entire gallon of ice cream. I couldnt even eat both pieces of toast… Something about 2 fake eggs, and 4 pieces of under cooked bacon crammed between two pieces of oil soaked toast just screams heart attack to me. I will NOT be eating this again.

12. Maria says:

I ordered this today but I ended up throwing it away. I will never buy again. Almost not a real food.