88-cent Beef Crunchwrap Supreme at Taco Bell: Offer Ends March 5th

The fires are still being put out over at Taco Bell in regards to the “Is it real beef?” controversy.  Well, Taco Bell has stood by their claim that their seasoned beef recipe “contains 88% quality USDA-inspected beef and 12% seasonings, spices, water and other ingredients that provide taste, texture and moisture.”

So 88% beef and an 88¢ promo.  Get the Beef Crunchwrap Supreme for just 88¢ for a limited time.

Our Seasoned Beef is made with 88% premium beef and 12% signature recipe. Grab an 88¢ Crunchwrap Supreme® for a limited time. Offer ends March 5th! Limit 2 per person.

14 comments on “88-cent Beef Crunchwrap Supreme at Taco Bell: Offer Ends March 5th

1. Roger C. says:

I’m 100% sure I’m never going there again!

2. David says:

my favorite taco bell item. i will be enjoying this.

3. IBeAnonymous says:

Yum! I will be getting them with lava sauce. So tasty! Lava sauce on those is like 50 cents? So 1.38 each + tax! Yay!

• Travis says:

Might be different in your area, but it’s only 30 cents here, so two crunchwraps with lava sauce = $1.18 each…all my dreams came true XD

4. maxchain says:

Just in time for the next controversy of Why The Hell Are They Bringing Shrimp Tacos Back.

5. Jason says:

i have always loved the taco bell ground beef but in the early 90’s i loved the border light menu with 90% lean ground beef tasted alot better did not look so much like sloppy joe meat =)

6. mitchery says:

Man that is awesome. Looks like I know where Im going to lunch tomorrow. Also, the 88 percent beef doesn’t really bother me. I like Taco Bell because it’s fast, good and cheap. I don’t expect to see a ribeye steak in any of my tacos when I’m spending nickles and dimes on them.

7. James says:

I’m not seeing them in Texas yet.

• IBeAnonymous says:

In Houston, I stopped at three Taco Bells on my way home, and they did not have the 88 cent crunchwrap. I’m super disappointed.

8. Zachary Jacob Zblewski says:

Just so everyone knows, this probably won’t be advertised on the menu boards or the store windows. I went to TB today and the only thing mentioning it was a black and white copy-paper flyer on the door.

9. somesteve says:

what mitchery said. it’s fast food people, not gourmet food. put it in perspective. I enjoy taco bell. haters just wanna sling arrows.

10. faf fah fah says:

all you shillers are clouding the issue. the lawsuit was over whether it could legally be called beef, not over whether it was fit for consumption or expecting superior quality from cheap fast food items.

the point is that we all can choose whatever we want to eat. but we have a RIGHT to be HONESTLY INFORMED about what we’re choosing to eat. end of.

I like me 2 for $5 roadhouse burgers from Checker’s, personally. And a two piece with dirty rice, fries and an extra biscuit from Bojangles. I was grubbing on those hot frito 99cent burritos till all of this happened. The huge discrepancy between the lawsuit figures (30%?) and Yum Brands claim (80+%?) is too much to swallow.

11. mitchum man says:

Taco Bell wants the human race dead! Why else would the sell a product that causes heart failures,mud butt,fat skanks to think it’s ok to feed their children this 5 times a week, minimum wage jobs that causes people to treat your potential meal like a turd burger covered in more turds, crackheads to sell tacos for crack. The last taco bell i went to i walked out smelling like a asshole cause because they combined a KFC with a Taco Bell, all my friends were like dude you got problems eating both in one sitting, i explained the combo store. They didn’t believe me, i was like i swear chicken and beef mother F’rs! all in the same turd house, and the floors were greasy, i slipped and fell on a turd sandwhich with 88% real beef and 12% secret recipe that some skanks threw on the floor, her kid was like “hey mom you’re a skank i can’t eat anymore Taco Bell/KFC i smell like a skank turd sandwhich made with 88% real beef and 12% secret recipe this is bullshit all my friends say if i eat anymore of this shit im gonna look like you with out that sickining mole on your lip that was caused by to much lava sauce…fuck” so there i am falling down due to Taco Bells turd sandwhiches and i’m like fuck, turd, 88% beef 12% secret recipe! i’m gonna fuck somebody in walk in freezer with lava sace while wearing the colonel’s famous suit screaming the secret recipe into the managers ear. I demand Taco Bell/KFC mechanically seperate these to enterprises so this kinda shit don’t happen. My story makes little sense but is all so true and has real core family values encripted inside, it being “skanks of America, we have been blessed with grocery stores use them so i dont slip and fall on turd sandwhiches”

12. TacoBlah says:

It’s 88 percent beef but they reduce the beef servings in these crunch wraps by 50%. So you end up getting less beef anyway. Great deal if you enjoy eating lettuce, tomatos, dough and sour cream.