New Banana Pudding Milkshake from Chick-fil-A

Banana Pudding Milkshake. Interesting choice right?  Chick-fil-A’s latest milkshake flavor has arrived… and we’ll be doing a giveaway soon so you can try one out so stay tuned.  Check out the details on this new limited time offering:

With a taste sure to evoke memories of your grandmother’s best recipe, the new Banana Pudding Milkshake will be offered in 14 oz. or 20 oz. cups and priced at $2.49 and $2.89, respectively (at most locations). The milkshake is made with fresh bananas, real Nilla® wafers, a splash of vanilla, and is hand-spun with Chick-fil-A’s popular “home-style” Icedream® and topped with light whipped cream and a maraschino cherry.

14 comments on “New Banana Pudding Milkshake from Chick-fil-A

1. Scott says:

YES!! this is going to be awesome! Blue Bell has a Banana Pudding Ice cream flavor that is the best so this should be great. I trust Chickfila anyhow.

2. Malvern says:

Now I know where I’m going for lunch today.

3. Shannon says:

My mouth just started to water at the thought of this.

4. Patrick says:

Oh wow, that looks good. I haven’t been to CfA in forever, so maybe I’ll see if I can persuade my mom to take me to one so I can try this. Plus I really want a spicy chicken sandwich :)

5. Grant says:

This milkshake is not available to the public until Monday, February 28, 2011.
    I have tasted it as an employee of Chick-fil-A and it reminds me of my mom’s banana pudding recipe that uses made-from-scratch vanilla cream pudding, fresh bananas, and Nilla wafers.

6. Ray says:

I am so tired of seeing these great shakes especially since I live in Canada:(

7. Taylor says:

OMG…this shake is legit…can’t wait <3

8. Sherri says:

Hello all!!!!

Tried the shake and surprisingly did not like it. It is way toooo sweet and they add this vanilla/banana flavoring that just overpowers the natural banana and vanilla ice cream flavor. Almost taste like medicine. I was shocked because I think Chick Fil-A makes the best milkshakes in the world and Banan shakes are my favorite. They should just keep in simple. Blend some fresh bananas in their already perfect vanilla shake and add the vanilla wafer cookies and it would be perfect. Let me know what you think. Thanks and have a good one everyone!

9. Wendy says:

Tried the milkshake taste pretty good to me, however it is very sweet.

• Christa Dunlap says:

I’m not a big fan of banana-flavored anything but this shake is so stinkin’ good. The chunks of nilla wafers are my favorite part. I think it’s perfect, although nothing will ever top the mint chocolate chip shake. ( :

10. lseegars says:

Tried the Banana pudding shake and did not like it at all and i was so upset because banana pudding is my favorite, the shake is way too thin and watery…not at all thick as i would have expected. Was not like a shake at all, hopefully someone just made me a bad one, i plan to go back and give it another try, Hopefully i will have better luck next trip!!!! Very disappointed :-(

• Danny says:

I had 1 at a mall C.F.A i agree with the light consistency but il tell you. I think u had wrong person make it, it tasts like a grandmas recipe in a cup mmmmmmmm

11. Lala says:

Oh my yummy goodness….tried the shake today and it was awesome. I heard from a friend that she is recently addicted to these banana shakes, so naturally I had to run out and try it. Gotta try these things at least once. At a whopping 700+ calories for a small, it will only be a once in a lifetime taste, but wow….was it worth it. Got mine in Arizona and they made it perfectly…creamy, thick, real banana flavor and chucks of blended vanilla wafers throughout. Got for it and Enjoy!

12. Lynne says:

My husband had one yesterday and said that it was the best shake that he ever had. He liked it so much that we are making them today at his grandmas.