Food News: Checkers UnbelievaBurgers Are Back

Just a buck?  You’ve got my buck.

Our new $1 UnbelievaBurgers® are back and fully loaded with more of that over-the-top flavor you crave! Try one or all three of these flavor slammin’ burgers at the price of just a buck: Smoky Bacon, Bacon Cheddar Crisp with real bacon, or the Savory Mushroom Swiss loaded with mushrooms and swiss cheese. That’s three big, over-the-top tastes for just $1.

11 comments on “Food News: Checkers UnbelievaBurgers Are Back

1. Crusader says:

Once again the photo does NOT look like the real burger.

2. maxchain says:

These are just the most fantastic thing.

3. Hassan says:

these things are pretty small from what i remember

4. Chefprotoss or dan says:

I have never been a fan of checkers and the fact that they
    stress that one of the burgers has “real” bacon seals the deal that
    I won’t try this. Grubgrade guys, at least one of you is in MD
    right? Do you have any A&W’s up there? Those burgers are
    the best I have ever had from a drive-thru here in VA.

5. Rachel says:

The onion looks weird in the picture, like gloppy, purple
    goo.

6. rob says:

hard to beat them for filling up on cheap food

7. Mike N says:

Too bad they’re not bringing back the A-1 Crisby Onion
    Burger — that thing was awesome for a buck.

8. J.B. says:

Love unbelievaburgers. Going to go get a couple right
    now.

9. Adam Bomb says:

We’ve got Rally’s in my neck of the woods, but it’s the same company. Their french fries are my absolute favorite in the fast food world, and the rest of the food is pretty good as well. I don’t like their fish sandwiches, though.

Also, the Baconzilla OWNS the Baconator. Just sayin’…

10. Alex K, says:

Woohoo, got the free fries coupon – and it’s for a large
    fries with ANY purchase. :) Too bad most of their stuff sucks save
    for their fries, shakes, and the Big Buford, Checkerburger and
    Champ. And they’re opening one in the next town to my west
    (Patchogue, NY) next year. Too bad the Roy Rogers in the next town