Food News: Hand-Breaded Chicken Tender Wrappers from Hardee’s

New at Hardee’s, Chicken Tender Wrappers.  The hand-breaded tenders in a wrap coming with dressing choices of Ranch, BBQ or Honey Mustard.

Hand-Breaded Chicken Tender Wrappers feature one Hand-Breaded Chicken Tender rolled in a 6” Flour Tortilla with shredded lettuce and shredded cheese plus a choice of Buttermilk Ranch, Honey Mustard, or Sweet Baby Ray’s® award-winning BBQ sauce. Hand Breaded Chicken Tender Wrappers are available at Hardee’s as a single entrée for $1.49, in a small combo for $3.49, or as a two-wrap combo for $4.99. Prices may vary by location.

7 comments on “Food News: Hand-Breaded Chicken Tender Wrappers from Hardee’s

1. Tyler M says:

looks like they are stealing a play out of Mickey D’s play book

2. Adam Bomb says:

I’ve never been able to get onboard with the whole wrap craze. I thought the McDonald’s wraps looked gross, and these just seem like an obvious and lazy clone. I’ll bet the chicken in these is better than the McD’s version, though.

• Raiders757 says:

Same here. Not that I don’t like the idea, but it seems
      they are always too small, and hardly worth the seemingly “fair”
      price. When I do have a “wrap”, it’s at home. Sometimes I end up
      with a lot of extra flour tortillas, as we tend to favor the corn
      versions to transport home made tasty goodness to our pie
      holes.

• chris says:

I like the Selects from McDonalds much more the Hand-Breaded from Hardees (which are still decent) by themselves, but the McDonalds wraps I’m not really a fan of. I bet these are good.

3. Scott says:

I’m declaring that Hardee’s (especially dual Hardee’s/Red Burrito’s) is officially awesome. If you can buy three of these things for less than $5, I will have to try them tomorrow (or sometime very soon).

If Hardee’s is trying to pry me away from other fast food joints, they’re doing a great job. After not really going to any Hardee’s at all just two years ago, to going there (and seeking them out when I travel) more than any other fast food restaurant recently (almost as often as the Wing House, or any other single sit down restaurant for that matter), that’s a mighty feat, especially with all the different choices out there. Everything they do recently, they’ve done right. I know I won’t be disappointed when I try these wraps.

Great job, Hardee’s!

• Scott says:

I’ll have to eat my words–I was disappointed. The wraps
      are really just small tacos that have a singular hand-breaded
      chicken tender in it instead of some other meat. Although the
      ingredients were fresh and copious and well put together, it was
      just too small and unimaginative for me to be impressed. Three of
      these puppies were just not enough to satiate a normal man’s (or at
      least my) voracious appetite. However, I was ecstatic to see that
      they brought back the Red Burrito deal, 2 for $5.50 (in Florida, at
      least). First spotted at the start of December in Lake City,
      Florida, then again recently in Tampa, Florida. Woohoo! I thought
      it was just a Lake City deal… You’ve won back my respect,
      Hardee’s Red Burrito!

4. alicia says:

I have a thing for the to go wraps i like idea of having a fast quick something if im just a bit hungry. I wanted to leave a comment because no one has mentioned Wendys here yet lol I love their spicy chicken go wraps Ive tried Mc D’s but they just cant compare. I was stoked to see that hardees was coming out with a wrap and I went and got a couple a couple days after hearing about them. I must say I was 110% dissapointed with the wrap. Just like one of previous comments it was like a nugget with a bit of cheese lettuce and dab of ranch on it. The wrap was 3 times to big for the stuff inside. all in all I will not waste my money on hardees wraps ill go next door to Wendys and get my moneys worth :)