Mmmm… Holidays: What’s Your Favorite Holiday Snack?

In search of Little Debbie Christmas Tree Cakes…  failure.  Instead I came across Tastykake Santa Snacks.  Oh well, although I am a fan of Tastykake, I’m really just after the delectable tree shaped yellow cake with creme filling decorated with white frosting, green sprinkles and red garland frosting.  What’s your favorite holiday snack?

6 comments on “Mmmm… Holidays: What’s Your Favorite Holiday Snack?

1. Adam says:

Man, I’m a snacking junkie all year round, but this time of the year, give me some homemade butter cookies or a cracker, cheese and fruit plate and I am a satiated young man.

2. Santiago C says:

It might just be me but during the Holidays I get a craving for ice cream, even though its cold. I love seasonal ice creams the most, like eggnog, pumpkin spice, gingerbread, etc.

3. Aimee says:

Edy’s Grand Peppermint ice cream, Cranberry Ginger Ale, Hood’s eggnog.

4. Canadian Jill says:

Voortman’s Christmas cookies, specifically Festive Green (see here: http://www.voortman.ca/christmas.php). They are a Canadian company, but I haven’t had any trouble finding them in Michigan.

5. Adam says:

Mmmm. Just tried some of Safeway brand (Lucerne) Light Yogurt Gingerbread flavor. Man this stuff is good!

6. Helldog says:

I never knew Voortman’s was Canadian! I assumed they were
    in Michigan because of the large Dutch contingent from the west
    side of the state. I love the Almond Crunch cookies so much.
    Holidays are all about Pillsbury Orange Sweet Rolls for me. Sausage
    patties and those are Christmas morning at my Dad’s house. Not
    fancy, but when am I ever?