Friends Aren’t Friends When…

…they send you a picture of a Sourdough Jack from Jack in the Box knowing that the closest JITB is a 6-hr drive away.  So thanks for the torture punk. What’s a Sourdough Jack you ask?

Beef patty topped with bacon, tomato, Swiss-style cheese, Mayo-Onion sauce, and ketchup on toasted sourdough bread

Damn you Jack, come to the DC Metro area!!!

9 comments on “Friends Aren’t Friends When…

1. Zachary Jacob Zblewski says:

Swiss-style cheese? So… what is it?

2. Em says:

Not to rub it in your face or anything, but when made right, the Sourdough Jack is orgasmic. A six hour drive is worth it. Heck, hop on a plane if you have to.

3. Shannon says:

Wow! That sounds great, and I have no idea where the nearest Jack in the Box is located. I just know that it is must be far, far away.

4. Adam Bomb says:

I really wish there was a Jack in the Box near me :(

Zachary: I’ll bet that “swiss-style cheese” is the alleged swiss cheese all the fast food joints use that tastes exactly like American cheese. I hate it when they do that. If you’re going to have swiss cheese, it should taste like SWISS CHEESE! Regardless, that sandwich looks good.

5. Kelley says:

Like Em, I’m not trying to rub it in, but the Sourdough Jack is pretty frigging awesome. And I have at least three JitB’s I can think of within four miles of my house. Okay, that last part was rubbing it in a little.

6. Q says:

Haha, if it were me, I would have bought ten Sourdough Jacks stacked them high and sent you a shot! Muahahahaha! And then, shots throughout the day as I passed them out to random strangers… Am I evil? Maybe…

Go long or go home!

7. Crusader says:

is there any reason they can’t use REAL Swiss cheese? Too expensive?

8. Dawn says:

Not too long ago, I remember Burger King had a bacon cheeseburger on sourdough that was similar but certainly not as good as the Jack version.

Definitely good though and definitely missed.

There’s even a Facebook page dedicated to it:

9. Matt says:

This is so true… i live in florida, where the closest jack in the box is probably in south carolina :(… we used to live in Seattle, Washington where Jack in the Box is everywhere and is my all time favorite fast food place. Every year when we go back up to Washington, the first thing we do is get like 20 jack in the box tacos, however my favorite has always been the sourdough breakfast jack. I love that they serve breakfast all day!