Football Sunday Week 7: What Are You Grubbing On?

The Haybokian Knights are on a 3 game losing streak, but that will be changing starting this week.  Time to step up Philip Rivers, Adrian Peterson, Rashard Mendenhall, Chad Ochocinco, Hines Ward, Johnny Knox, Brent Celek, Seahawks D/ST, Mason Crosby… the turnaround begins now.  To celebrate my upcoming winning streak, I’m grubbing on some Ledo’s.  Hawaiian Pizza and a Famous Ledo Steak and Cheese.  What are you grubbing on today?

13 comments on “Football Sunday Week 7: What Are You Grubbing On?

1. Kat says:

Gino’s East Chicago pizza and Ceasar salad while watching Da Bears!

2. I be making food for people watching tonight. Working at 5PM, and dreading tonight.

3. Brett says:

It’s 3.14am Monday morning here and nothing was open within walking distance except the gas station. Thus I am grubbing on a Satay Chicken roll, some Burger Rings, and enjoying a Coffee Chill.

4. steve says:

no one cares about your fantasy football team except you.

5. pav777 says:

I’m heading out to the only Taco John’s in Florida for dinner, maybe I’ll take a few pics. Ryan, this is off-topic, but I notice you review a lot of Arby’s items. I was wondering if you could review their Jr. Chicken sandwich? I think it’s the best of all the $1.00 chicken sandwiches. A side-by-side comparison with the others from BK and McDonald’s would be great.

6. Shannon says:

Brett, where do you live? I’m eating tuna and pasta for dinner. I’m not really a football fan.

• Brett says:

Hey Shannon, I’m from Perth, Western Australia. NFL watching is pretty weird for me because the 1pm Sunday afternoon games start here at 1am Monday morning!

7. J.B. says:

Damn that pizza looks good.

8. Vanessa says:

That pizza looks yummy! I’ve been grubbing on my mom’s homemade vegetable soup and her homemade apple dumplings while cheering on Virginia Tech!

9. Jessica Leigh says:

We had Chinese takeout! Sweet & Sour Chicken & Sesame Chicken!