GG Video: Hardee’s Texas Toast Bacon Cheese Thickburger Commercial

11 comments on “GG Video: Hardee’s Texas Toast Bacon Cheese Thickburger Commercial

1. Raiders757 says:

That’s one attractive cowgirl in that commercial. Indeed she is very easy on the eyes.

That being said, sorry Hardee’s, but she’s not going to con me into not flipping the channel when your commercials come on, nor will she influence me to try one of those burgers. I cant’ stand the gruffy voice commercials anymore, trying to talk down to me like I’m some sort of male neanderthal. That schtick got old with the High Life commercials over a decade ago, and has been run into the ground ever sense. Not a fan of messy sauce oozing out my burger either. Hardee’s rank right up there as creating some of the worst commercials I have ever been forced to witness. They’re pathetic, and they make me not want to eat there food.

The concept of this burger is nothing new either, and it does look tasty, but I’ll just make my own at home. I’ve become a master of perfectly grilled burgers and tasty cast iron bacon. Now all I need to do, is buy some Texas Toast. You’re all welcome to stop by and have one the next time I fire up the grill.

• Rachel says:

She’s definitely a gorgeous gal but she doesn’t look like she eats Thickburgers too often … similar to how McDonald’s sponsors the Olympic Village and tries to convince us that the athletes eat that stuff during the games. Riiiight.

On the sandwich, I’m with you on the sauce dripping out the other side. I hate that and seeing it in a video doesn’t look appetizing at all.

2. James says:

Cute, but there are no Hardees in Texas. There are some Carl’s Jr in Texas, but bizarrely none in Houston.

3. Kelley says:

Carl’s Jr./Hardee’s has really got the hot chicks eating hamburgers bit down. In this case perhaps the hot chick is there to distract you from the fact that the Texas toast looks about three feet thick. I like to actually taste my burger and not have ten pounds of bread sucking all the saliva out of my mouth, thanks.

Or maybe I’m just bitter that I live in Carl’s territory and not Hardee’s territory. Seems like Hardee’s gets all the new menu items first.

4. Jessica Leigh says:

I think this looks good, because I prefer the burgers on toast instead of a bun. My favorite is their Frisco burger, and they’ve had that forever, even before the new burgers came into play.

5. Shannon says:

Does Hardees want any female customers? Do men make the majority of fast food purchases? It seems like every commercial they make is intended to attract men to their restaurants. I know that the larger burgers they have are more likely to be viewed favorably by men, but is there nothing that is not explicitly geared toward men. None of their commercials ,except those without people, make me want to visit.

6. stampede says:

is it just me or is that announcer trying ultra hard to be some strange combination of sarcastic and cool + laid back and roadhouse style nonchalant? either way he makes me want to punch him in the face rather than cram this thickburger into my face!

7. AlP says:

Great commercial – excellent looking sexie girl (really sexie!!!) But who is the playing that beautiful blues guitar!!!

8. Nick says:

I’d put down money that girl has never eaten a Hardee’s thickburger by herself and never will. Show me a hot girl eating a big burger, I don’t care. Just don’t try to make me believe 90lb girls eat them. The burgers look good on TV and taste OK in actuality, but this commercial is not going to make me buy one. Period.

9. John says:

I’m sorry Hardee’s, but that part of my body doesn’t make the food orders. The commercial’s appeal aims too far south to influence my culinary choices. (unless that choice is whipped cream and chocolate)

10. Julie says:

This is a good commercial I think. If you don’t mind I would like to know what kind of boots she has on. Thats the only thing that I’m interested in. Please give me the name brand so I can look it up.