Food News: Texas Toast Bacon Cheese Thickburgers from Hardee’s

New at Hardee’s… Texas Toast Bacon Cheese Thickburgers.  Sweet Baby Ray’s BBQ Sauce was a brilliant touch IMO. 760 calories, 49 grams of fat. I bet it’s tasty.

Charbroiled all beef patty, crispy bacon, melted American Cheese, red onions, tomato, lettuce and Sweet Baby Ray’s BBQ Sauce all piled between two slices of thick Texas Toast.

14 comments on “Food News: Texas Toast Bacon Cheese Thickburgers from Hardee’s

1. Greg B. says:

Now that one sounds interesting

2. Robert says:

Hmmm now that looks pretty good. I wonder how well the toast holds that thing.

3. Malvern says:

I hope this thing comes to Carl’s Jr. that thing sounds damn good.

4. jperonto says:

Can I have one right now? Damn…

5. Shannon says:

This burger sounds great in theory, but I doubt if it would live up to the expectation built up by the description. The last time I got a burger from Hardees it was a greyish, needs to be cooked several minutes longer, color that was supposedly made “special” for me by the cook. A thin well-done burger would have made me want to return. Also, I have never gotten crispy bacon on any fast food burger. Mostly, it’s limp, undercooked, and greasy. I do hope that this burger is as good as it looks.

6. Yum Yucky says:

you just reminded me why I’m pissed that Hardees isn’t around here. But I can make this at home fo-sho.

7. rob says:

That’s a lot of bread but the Texas toast is probably thinner in real life. If they actually put butter on the toast and toss it on a grill it would be great but if it’s dry toast not so much, all depends on the execution.

8. Tony jaguar says:

The thickburgers are gnarly, I’d have this with two of the regular patties.

9. Raiders757 says:

For some reason that made me miss the Frisco Burger they used to serve back in the days before Carl’s Jr. took over Hardee’s and ruined them.

10. John says:

After watching this commercial for it, it seems even more tempting:

11. [...] consistently providing freebies for you readers to try out.  This time around I’ve got some Texas Toast Bacon Cheese Thickburgers and Caramel Crumb Biscuits.  Who’s [...]

12. Mattitude says:

Looks like a like a heart attack dipped in a stroke with a side of cardiac arrest! I’ll pass on this one!

13. Randy Rober says:

I’d share a burger with Lil Miss pigtails anytime!