Football Sunday Week 3: What Are You Grubbing On?

Week 2 of fantasy football saw my Haybokian Knights losing by 1 point to the  overrated Dome Rangers.  At least my grub was tasty.  This week is a little different grub-wise.  I attended a pregame brunch (see below).  What are you grubbing on today?

10 comments on “Football Sunday Week 3: What Are You Grubbing On?

1. Raiders757 says:

Thai style beef with egg noodles. Very tasty grilled London Broil thinly sliced and added to egg noodles mixed with quickly fried red peppers and green onions, topped with a tasty Thai spicy broth made with curry paste, onions and other goodies.

2. Kat says:

Homemade chicken noodle soup! Chicken off the bone, carrots, celery onion and parsley slow cooked. Beer and football.

3. Kristin says:

Definitely chips and dip, then probably steak kabobs and baked potato for dinner but I also have a big pot of chicken chili too

4. m says:

mmm … what’s on the brunch table?

5. skippymom says:

Can I pleaz haz that luscious fruit trayz pleaz. [That looks so good] We are eating corned beef, cabbage, carrots, potatoes and pumpernickel bread. I know, not exactly football food – but Momma had a hankering – and has been sick – so CB&C it is. :D

Now about that fruit tray?

6. Jessica Leigh says:

That table of food is seriously making me hungry. I think I spot baked spinach dip and the fruit + dip looks amazing.

7. Tyler M says:

Had a Subway Melt for lunch and just had some Japanese style noodles for dinner with an otis spunkmeyer apple cinnamon muffin for dessert. Hey, it may not sound all that great nutritionally, but I’m in college and its better than nothing lol

8. Adam says:

I was lucky enough to go to the Panthers vs. Bengals game today. We munched on Italian Sausages, Pasta Salad, 7 Layer Mexi Dip, and Cold Beer. It was alot of fun. And the “Returning Champs” were able to pull out another win vs “DaHunter” this week in fantasy football.

9. sethonious says:

Tears and sadness. I am a 49ers fan. I feel so betrayed by my team… I can’t stand to eat food.

10. Mitchery says:

Damn Ryan, from this point forward I’m coming to your place for football sundays.