Food News: Spicy Chicken Nuggets at Chick-fil-A

Mmmmm, Chick-fil-A Chicken Nuggets.  Everyone saw this coming right? NRN is reporting that Spicy Chicken Nuggets will be tested in certain markets starting next month.  And the lucky markets are… Baltimore (woohoo!), Denver, Cincinnati and Augusta, GA.  When the CFA Spicy Chicken Sandwich was in test markets, I grabbed one right away.  Now will the Spicy Nuggets make a nationwide expansion? We’ll wait and see… and if you remember, spicy for breakfast should be coming too.

8 comments on “Food News: Spicy Chicken Nuggets at Chick-fil-A

1. Lizz says:

Sweet! I’m in the test market! Can’t wait!

2. skippymom says:

Oh how good we these be with spicy mustard or [dare I say it] ranch. I am going for the mustard next time we visit Baltimore. I will just steal one of my daughter’s. :D

3. Jessica Leigh says:

I can’t wait for these! I just knew they would have them soon! They will be DELICIOUS with the Polynesian sauce!

4. Mikey says:

Don’t forget Dayton, OH. Got mine reserved. =)

5. [...] Chick-fil-a introduces spicy chicken nuggets. [...]

6. Terry Tate says:

o man, if only they had a chick-fil-a in the new york/new york city area. drives me crazy that i see a chick-fil-a, eat mor chikin, commercial during every college football game i watch but i am unable to enjoy its delicious goodness. ive heard from people who have traveled and come back to tell the story of how good it is tho, maybe someday……

7. maxchain says:

I can’t promise I’m not considering a state-hopping roadtrip to check them out.

8. The Beav says:

I don’t get it. So, these are just some fried chicken nuggets? What’s all the hype about? Is it the breading and spices? Is it mechanically separated chicken like Mc Pigs, Wendys, etc?