Food News: Country Fried Steak ‘N’ Gravy Biscuit from Hardee’s

I’ll make just about anything into a sandwich.  A slab of country fried steak smothered in gravy will feel right at home in between the comfy confines of a biscuit.  I’m packing on pounds just looking at the picture below.  Introducing the Country Fried Steak ‘N’ Gravy Biscuit from Hardee’s.

Price: $2.19 (may vary by location)

A seasoned, country fried steak with a generous portion of sausage gravy served between a Made From Scratch® buttermilk biscuit.

And I know you’re just dying to to know the nutrition info on this item.  Jump on that treadmill and then feast upon 620 calories, 42g fat, 11g saturated fat, 30mg cholesterol, 1420mg sodium, 46g carbs, 1g dietary fiber, 4g sugar, 13g protein.

11 comments on “Food News: Country Fried Steak ‘N’ Gravy Biscuit from Hardee’s

1. Jessica Leigh says:

Hardee’s has had this before, and it usually runs around $1.89 at my local Hardee’s here in NW North Carolina. I like the steak biscuit, and I like the gravy, but I don’t really like them together.

2. Aimee says:

The girl at the Hardee’s knows me. Then again, I live a block away. ;) They make me a Hardees latte (a milk in a large coffee cup topped off with regular), love it!

I’ll have to see if we get this one, sometimes we don’t get the specials.

It sounds more intriguing than dunking a sausage egg & cheese biscuit into a side of their gravy. And is it just me or has the gravy changed in the last 5-10 years?

3. skippymom says:

That is a boatload of calories and sodium for one sandwich. Dang. Then again what fast food item isn’t? My husband and daughter would go for this is a sec – they like gravy and biscuits – me, not so much.

4. T.J. says:

Fantastic sandwich, had no idea I was eating this many calories though, haha. On a side note, I tried the biscuits and gravy at Wawa the other day. (They are all over this part of VA) Tasted way off, probably because I’m used to much better.

5. Brett says:

Can someone please fly me to the USA so I can have one of these? It sounds horribly unhealthy and absolutely delicious!

6. rob says:

Two of these with some hash browns and orange juice makes a mighty good breakfast.

7. TheWarden says:

Ok. That looks friggen delicious.

That is all.

8. Robert says:

That looks really good. Must try soon.

9. Raiders757 says:

They’ve always served the steak biscuits, so I guess this is just one of those with a little sausage gravy added to it. Obviously they will not look the way they do in the commercial. Not unless they are using a new style of steak for the biscuits. Doesn’t matter though, as the country steak they have been using all along is pretty damn tasty already. Adding sausage gravy to them is just kicking them up another notch.

10. Grigori says:

I just had one and it was absolutely delicious. The reason I am on here is to find out what it is made of. I imagine most of you have heard of, “pink slime”, the sweepings from slaughterhouse floors that is collected and processed with ammonia, ostensibly to kill e-coli.

It is widely reported that McDonalds and Burger King use this disgusting stuff in their burgers. Does anyone know if that might be the case with Hardees? The thing was uncommonly tender. That kind of worries me just a bit.

Thanks!

11. […] back on November 2nd. Don’t act disgusted. There are plenty of you who ate the Double Down or Hardees Chicken Fried Steak and Gravy Biscuit Sandwich. The only reason you haven’t eaten that Friendly’s Grilled Cheese BurgerMelt is that […]