Utz Snack Central: Cast A Vote For Adam

Let’s get Adam the win everybody. ┬áCast your vote for Ultimate Snack-cation Photo Contest. ┬áContestant #6.

15 comments on “Utz Snack Central: Cast A Vote For Adam

1. skippymom says:

Okay. As a loyal Grubgrade fan [loyal is an understatement] I voted for Adam – but c’mon the kids? The two little boys? Even the one other adult with the can TIED to the back of his bike?

Adam is a cutie – no doubt – this Momma loves him – but how did that pic of him sitting on a porch, legs crossed get a finalist position.

Love ya’ bud, voted for you – but really? The little boys deserve that win. heehee

[does this make me banished? please, no. :D]

2. Jessica Leigh says:

Adam, I voted for you & I hope you win! Congrats on being a finalist!

3. Jessica Leigh says:

What is the prize?

4. ChrisLad says:

Got my vote. Don’t fall for the kids forced smiles.

5. J.B. says:

You had me vote against little kids.
    That was low dude, real low.
    lol

6. Bunny says:

Just voted :)

7. alf says:

Got my vote. Good luck. I completely agree with ChrisLad, kids with forced smiles just don’t do it for me.

8. Rachel says:

Voted! Good luck, Adam. I don’t like little kids anyway so I didn’t mind voting against them.

9. Amy says:

I have enough cute kid smiles with my babies. I’ll vote for the big kid on the bench :) Good Luck.

10. Heather says:

Ok, Adam, I voted for you since you are part of the team, however, I really wanted to vote for #2. That little girl is just adorable and I seriously doubt that is a forced smile. Good Luck!

11. Nick t says:

These little kids don’t know what they are stepping into because Adam can’t lose with the support of this site. GrubGrade is a gigantic food voting bloc akin to labor unions or big business. Game over.

12. Brian says:

Okay, I know you are active and blessed with a kickin’ metabolism, but jeez…nobody will believe you actually ATE those chips!! For a junk-food junkie you are one svelte mofo. But I guess you have to be to eat like you do LOL. I’ll consider voting for you…but the kids…the kids!

13. Fran says:

I’ll definitely vote for you. Not only because you ate testicles, and write good reviews, and do a lot of other cool stuff, but because I don’t think a child should ever be holding a whole bag of junk food. That stuff is for grown-ups :). If this were a contest for milk or vegetables, then I would how it would be appropriate to have kids in the pictures.