Cow appreciation day is once again coming to Chick-fil-A.  Just visit your local Chick-fil-A dressed like a cow on July 9th and receive a free meal. Don’t have a cow costume, don’t worry.  Click here for your costume kit.

Those of you who were with us last year may remember that Ryan dressed up as a cow and received free chicken nuggets:

Chick-fil-A

8 comments on “Food News: Show the Cows Your Appreciation and Get a Free Chick-fil-A Meal on July 9th

1. Ryan says:

Ugh, that’s embarrassing.

2. Katie Ann says:

I’ve gone and gotten my free Chipotle burrito dressed up in foil the last 2 Halloweens, so I’m thinking this is well within the range of my dignity to get free food. Awesome.

3. Jessica J says:

I wonder how loose the rule are on this one? Are there any Chick-fil-A employees out there?

4. that’s a pretty smart promo, wonder how many people will end up doing it??

5. j says:

I was wondering the same thing, Jessica. I mean, is drawing cow spots in eyeliner on my face enough? Because that is about as far as I want to go…

6. Jordan says:

Last year I went all out, simply b/c I could, and had a spotted white shirt/black pants as well as ears and a nose and a collar that said Betty the Cow. I got the meal no sweat. However, so did many other people who were a lot less intensely dressed.

7. wibia says:

Ha ha, that pic still cracks me up. Like the one in the hockey mask..

8. Amy says:

I will make my comment in a language Ryan can understand: mooooooooooo. moooo mooo. moooooooo. mooooooo.
    ’nuff said.