GG Video: Taco Bell’s Super Delicious Ingredient Force: Episode 1

10 comments on “GG Video: Taco Bell’s Super Delicious Ingredient Force: Episode 1

1. Incredible Tubesteakman says:

When the Fantastic Rice hero appears on the clip, my gaydar needle hits the red zone.

2. maxchain says:

That well-rounded fellow Commander Seasoned Beef must be visiting for the weekend, because I sure haven’t encountered anybody resembling him at Taco Bell.

3. m says:

what crazy steroids has commander seasoned beef been taking? those muscles look diseased ….

4. m says:

to the El Camino!

5. Raiders757 says:

Hilarious! This takes me back to the good old days when Saturday morning cartoons were a religion for youngsters. Back before cable TV came along and ruined everything.

I agree with Incredible Tubesteakman. The rice hero dude sets the gaydar to defcon one.

On a side note, I’m not happy with this new value meal. Since they’ve added to my local TB, the chicken soft tacos went from 89 cents to $1.49. Friggin’ lame!!

6. Peter says:

…and knowing is half the battle!

7. Jessica J. says:

I am just not into the Taco Bell value menu. I wish they would just include two menu items and the drink, and leave the Doritos off. I think Doritos are disgusting.

8. Nick says:

Why would Taco Bell stereotype so overtly like that? Don’t get me wrong–it’s funny–but politically correct people will protest and possibly call for a boycott.

I agree with Jessica on the food. We go to places like Taco Bell to avoid the mundanity of our kitchens, most of which already include chips or doritos.

9. that was shockingly really good. Lmao off at 2:23 and 2:43…wonder if that was intentional

10. Ron says:

Bwwwwwaaahaha!! Great gobblygooks Fantastic Rice hero, my gaydar is tingling. No wait – that’s something else…