Food News: Tuesday May 18th is Free Flavor Day at Haagen-Daz

Haagen-Dazs celebrates it’s 50th birthday this Tuesday and you’re invited for some Free Ice Cream.  Find a location.

Free Flavor Day is on Tuesday, May 18, 2010! We’re celebrating 50 years as the first super premium ice cream. Visit any participating Häagen-Dazs Shop across the U.S. from 4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. and enjoy a free scoop of one of our three original all-natural ice cream flavors: Chocolate, Coffee or Vanilla,

14 comments on “Food News: Tuesday May 18th is Free Flavor Day at Haagen-Daz

1. Bobby says:

Thanks. I love vanilla. Will try my best to get some.

2. Tay says:

Oh man gosh dangit! I wish I had a Haagen-Daz around here! We don’t have Baskin Robbins or Ben & Jerry’s so we never get those free days! haha

3. Keith says:

“No locations were found within 20.00 mi. Please expand your search.”

Too bad I can’t expand beyond that… I guess I don’t need drive more than 20 miles for free super-premium ice cream.

4. Keith says:

OK – so this is going to make you want to move to Oman…

From Pizza Hut Middle East, I present to you the meatball-and-cream-cheese Crown Crust Pizza! http://eater.com/archives/2010/05/14/pizza-huts-crown-crust-pizza-meatballs-cream-cheese.php

You know, I think this ridiculous pizzamajig, both enticing and revolting me at the same time, may finally bring peace to the middle east… or at least obesity.

5. Meliorn says:

aww, i dont think we have one here in ga :(

6. Emily says:

Oh man! I wish I had one of those shops where I live! I would be first in line! :)

7. Katie Ann says:

The only one in the area is inside DFW airport…yeah. I don’t think that’s happening. But they may have won anyway, since now I’m craving some coffee ice cream.

8. Rachel* says:

Sadly Haagen Daz will never live up to “Free Ice Cream Day” at Ben and Jerry’s, which sadly turned its back on me this year. Way to close down Ben and Jerry’s : (

9. Jessica J says:

There isn’t a Haagen Daz anywhere near me, sadly :(
    I love their ice cream you can buy in the grocery store, though!

10. nighthawk says:

seriously….all the haagen daaz shops around me have closed over the years….and its not worth a 30 mile drive….oh well…thanks for the tip though

11. Amy says:

Dang….it’s Tuesday and 8:51. That makes me sad. I don’t know where there’s a Haagen Dazs anyway, but I do know where my freezer is located :) Frozen slushy Limeade will have to do for the night.

12. Erika says:

My closest Haggen Daz is at Mall of America. Which… while not far, is a pretty epic investment just for one scoop of ice cream. But if it weren’t for the fact that it’s five minutes after Tuesday’s midnight, I just might have done it. ;)

13. ChrisLad says:

Tysons Corners had the smallest sign indicating they were doing this. The staff seemed surprised when I mentioned it. My request was honored.

14. DG says:

darn! just going through your blog and saw this and now I’m upset because free ice cream days are such a treat and I love haagen daz- they make the best vanilla ice-cream! :)