Food News: Carl’s Jr. Big Country Breakfast Burrito Returns

The Big Country Breakfast Burrito is back at Carl’s Jr. There are no Carl’s Jr. restaurants around me so do me a favor and let me know what I’m missing.  Tasty?  750 calories and 46 grams of fat.  Here’s a coupon.

Warm sausage gravy, smothered over scrambled eggs, sausage, ham, bacon bits, hash brown nuggets and shredded jack and cheddar cheeses, all wrapped in a warm flour tortilla.

10 comments on “Food News: Carl’s Jr. Big Country Breakfast Burrito Returns

1. plushpuppy says:

46 grams of fat, damn does that come with a quadruple bypass on the side

2. danny d says:

Holy crap that looks delicious. But I could not get past the fact that I will stroke out after eating it. My mouth is saying yes but my heart is saying no.

3. skippymom says:

eggs, three meats and two cheeses? dayum – no wonder that fat content is so high. i would be in a food coma after that lil’ heart attack – but it does look good [just give me a lil’ hot sauce]

4. Tracy says:

Does anyone else think the wording describing this is off? Warm sausage gravy, smothered over scrambled eggs, sausage…. shouldn’t it be eggs, sausage, etc. smothered in? Anyway, still looks gross to me. Can’t imagine what a real life one would look like. Definitely not worth the nutrition hit.

5. Steve says:

Carl Jr’s is the same thing as Hardees, right? I do gotta admit that looks good, even if TERRIBLY unhealthy.

6. TomHandy says:

Jesus. Just….. jesus.

7. BobbyD says:

Man, I wish there were Carl’s Jr in NJ. That thing looks SICK! The only time I can get my fix is when I go out to Vegas….

8. Bob Smith says:

Carl’s Jr owns Hardees, but they do not have identical menus. Carl’s Jr has a more extensive menu, better fry options (I like the crisscuts), and often a Green Burrito for some quick Mexican.

My experience is that Car’s Jr’s burgers are much better than those at Hardees. Unfortunately there are no Carl’s Jr locations in Southeast Texas.

9. Jillian says:

Bacon bits as in actual bits ‘o bacon or Bacon Bits like the brand, which is actually made up if TVP? Either way, that thing is bigger than I am and needs way less meat. Like none at all. Here’s another great opportunity to pretentiously plug the Starbucks Huevos Rancheros wrap! Woot!

10. Tommy says:

I just sample sausage breakfast burritos from chik fillet, carls jr big country, and Taco Bell sausage breakfast burrito. Hands down big country wins. Its fkn delicious. Chik fillet i love you and you will be the death of me. But your breakfast burrito is skimp. The sausage was a joke. But i loved the fresh peppers. They made your burrito taste the freshest. But it was bland and skimp and expensive. Taco Bell you sucked. Straight up. Nothing good to say except your hash brown was better than carls nugget hash browns. McDonald’s still has best fast food hash browns in my book. Carls big country. Ain’t perfect. But it covers all the basics i need. And steals home. Big, country, and delicious. They are probably going to discontinue it because i like it. And its worth the money. They have to fk it up some how. Please no one start buying it. If they know we like it they will notice we are buying it and start to skimp on things to make maximum profit. They will start to take advantage and try to fk it all up to make an extra penny. Delicious.