Food News: Tuesday Is Free Pastry Day at Starbucks

Free is good.  Tuesday is Free Pastry Day at Starbucks so take advantage of the offer while you are in for your coffee or tea fix. Click here for the coupon.

Get a free pastry on the morning of March 23 with the purchase of a handcrafted beverage.

Come to participating Starbucks on Free Pastry Day, March 23. Choose a delicious pastry to pair with your beverage and that tasty item is free.

Better yet, it’s free in another sense – free of all this stuff we removed from our recipes:

• No artificial flavors
  • No artificial dyes
  • No artificial trans fats
  • No high-fructose corn syrup

To get your free pastry, print out the coupon below and present it to your barista. Or simply show them the coupon on any mobile device. But Free Pastry Day ends at 10:30 a.m. – so don’t miss out!

14 comments on “Food News: Tuesday Is Free Pastry Day at Starbucks

1. Jillian says:

Too bad it’s not Free Huevos Rancheros Wrap Day, but you better believe I’ll be hooking myself up with a Cinnamon Chip Scone tomorrow beaaaatch!

2. skippymom says:

I am not a fan of the people that go to S’bux – no offense to anyone, they are just so pretentious – but I like the baristas and my kids like their coffees and cocoa.

Thanks for the coupon. Now I can give them a [less than nutrional] breakfast :D They will be thrilled.

Can I print two, y’think?

3. Adam says:

That’s pretty cool, but I’m wondering if they’ll actually fill my cup up when I say I don’t want any room for cream. I’m not a little kid you know, I can take a full cup :)

4. Adam Bomb says:

@skippymom: Way to lump every Starbucks customer into one category…. We’re not all pretentious jerks, you know.

5. Justin says:

He is mostly right though…it seems like most people just go there to put on appearances than because they actually like the place.

6. Mel says:

I go there because it’s either Starbucks or Tim Hortons in this town and well, Starbucks appeals to me more.

7. Mel says:

I mean appeals to me cause they have better coffee and food

8. Jillian says:

Mmm I can’t wait to shove a pretentious Huevos Rancheros Wrap through my pretentious face while acting all sorts of pretentious at Starbucks today! Fun times. :)

9. Nick C says:

Pretentious eh? Well if sipping a green tea latte while pecking away on my laptop is considered pretentious, then count me in! Thanks for the coup Grub Grade.

10. Michelle says:

Yum! I will be at my neighborhood Starbucks with coupon in hand later today!

11. Jenny says:

Nice choice with the Cinn. Chip Scone Jillian. I’m there!

12. Natalie says:

*notices another Natalie up there. Claims to be the original*

I forgot the coupon I printed off, but had it saved on my phone’s browser. I went in and asked the cashier if they were participating and she said yes so I started to open it on my phone and she laughed and said it wasn’t necessary. My free chocolate doughnut was delicious.

13. Mel says: